+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "My Big Friggin Wedding" airs Monday at 9pm on VH1.

FORT Fanatic

Re: "My Big Friggin Wedding" airs Monday at 9pm on VH1.

VH1 Promotes the hell out of that crappy Mario Lopez show but gives this show nothing. Damn shame because its perfect trainwreck tv.

Johnny Meatballs is such a loser that it makes me feel sorry for his baby mama. I love how they refer to his Meatball making hobby as "the company". Seriously, a meatball empire?
    Tammy was once a man. Im convinced of it at this point. Shes hideous.

the worse one to me is that silly brat engaged to the haitian guy. is she for real?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4122504;
    the worse one to me is that silly brat engaged to the haitian guy. is she for real?
    Yea thats Tammy. I just flat out hate her. She has so many hateable qualities that its so easy to hate her. When she was in the jewelery store I was hoping she would faint and fall into the glass. How bad was the first dudes marriage that she would be considered an upgrade?
    How about Mrs Meatballs sending out Emails as invitations a little over a month before the wedding?

I wish gambling websites would let you bet on how long these couples end up lasting together when its all said and done.

FORT Fan

Wow...what a bunch of nuts....next show "Divorce Court"??

~~~~~Megan needs to get rid of that meatball..LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I actually feel sorry for Allyssa...
    pretty gal, nice looking guy with a good job, adorable daughter
    and nice home...then that horrid "rhino in the living room"...her drunken
    mother

I feel that her problems stem from growing up with an alcoholic mother
    The Mom needs help but won't get it until she decides she wants to get sober herself
    Meanwhile Al-Anon, Adult Children of Alcoholics and maybe a therapist would help this poor gal who has been dragged down by that horror show of a so called "mother"

been there, done that....I feel so sorry for her. Her mother's illness is ruining every thing she ever plans or does.

~~~~~~
    Oh and Tammy....LOL> with her little dressed up dog so afraid of the prenup
    what a clown LOL

FORT Newbie

Nobody bothers me in quite the same way that Sandra and Joey do. He is SO abusive to her, and she just takes it He's behaving like this when they're ENGAGED...what will happen when they're married!

FORT Fan

Joey looks like he's roided up all the time, he's just got that angry face and clenched fist attitude that I associate with steroids.

Cannot STAND the meatball guy. I feel so bad for his girl, she's the ONLY one working and was also pregnant and trying to plan a wedding while he's goofing off with his 'meatball empire'. It may not be traditional to send the invites via email, but I understand why she did it-it not only cuts down on costs, but with them running out of time and all she does, it saves a lot of effort. I've had a few friends get married recently and helped them assemble their invitations, and I was shocked at how many people and how much time it tooks to put those things together...seemed a little ridiculous for such a small little thing.

Tammie is awful....I agree, what was that guy's first marriage like that'd he'd want this one?! At least he was smart enough to insist on a prenup, although I wonder if anyone knows if printing your name invalidates the agreement. My first thought was that she's an idiot and it wouldn't matter, but I really don't know. It also makes me laugh that she talks about botox and plastic surgery keeping her 'hot' because she is really, really unattractive. He just cracks me up every time he brings up the snowblower-he's got a point, and I bet his wife took it just to be spiteful.

Alyssa...her mom is definitely horrible and I feel sorry for her, but it almost makes me worried that she's following in her mom's footsteps. They seem to have a ton of all out ragers with tons of wasted people and her daughter in attendance. Notice her fiance cleaning after the bachelorette party, and throwing away an obscene amount of liquor bottles. And I was shocked that she didn't go to the hospital with her mother. I'm not even close to my folks, but I would have dropped everything to be there. I was glad that she put her foot down about allowing her stepfather to be at the wedding.

Amanda and Matt are the most relatable for me. They have their fights and their sometimes bad behavior, but they clearly do care a lot about each other and try to work through their arguments. I feel so bad for her with that mother in law, and literally clapped when he told his mom that the day wasn't about her. And his determination to give her the wedding she wanted despite the cost and her acceptance of the Lady Gaga impersonator were adorable....plus the fact that they put aside any kind of worry or drama to enjoy every second of their wedding day was admirable.

I got into this show late. I think it's hysterical and sad at the same time. Vinny meatballs is a loser. Allyson needs to kick her mother out of her life. I can't stand Tammy, good thing her guy got her to sign a pre-nup. Amanda needs to cut her mother-in-law out of her life too.
    I hope VH1 replays the shows so I can see the first few episodes and I hope they have a reunion show so we can see who stayed married and who ended up in divorce court.

FORT Fan

I thought Matt and Amanda were cute at their wedding, it was cool how she was not upset about the Lady GaGa, LOL. His Mom is a real jerk, hope they can stay away from her as much as possible

Matt and Amanda were the most normal, and they did get married..but what about the rest??

That Joe needs anger management ...what a dangerous scary fool he is

I wonder if they will all make it to the altar???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12