+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life As I Know It- Bret Michaels reality show.

Life As I Know It- Bret Michaels reality show.

I saw the preview for Bret Michaels' reality show on VH1. I think it might be really good. It's about his two daughters and their mother.

It will be a relief to see Bret away from the Rock of Love shows. LOL

Does anyone else thing they might tune in? I think it comes on next week.
    Here's a link:

Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It | Show Cast, Episodes, Guides, Trailers, Web Exclusives, Previews | VH1.com

Re: Life As I Know It- Bret Michaels reality show.

I don't know...Bret Michaels without the obligatory drunk skanky chicks...I don't know. It is kind of like having a grilled cheese sandwich with mashed potatoes instead of cheese. One doesn't go with the others.
    On the other hand it might be nice to see him interact with his daughters & girlfriend (although seeing him with his g/f makes ROL redundant). Then again I do have issues with having really young children on reality Tv shows in the first place.
    If Hoarders is on...then I am watching Hoarders.

FORT Newbie

I think I will watch. I saw a different side of him when he was on The Apprentice.

I'll watch. They had the first episode of this show last year, right after he was on The Apprentice. Then he had all of his health problems and they said they would resume the show at a later date.
    I liked what I saw of him on The Apprentice and I liked how he interacted with his children and girlfriend on the first episode.
    I hope he is past his Rock of Love stage, if not... I'll stop watching.

I will definitely be watching. I really like Bret! I loved ROL and I am really interested to see this other side of him.

I am also very excited to see the "ROL Girls: Where are they now?" special! lol I can't wait to see what some of those crazy girls are up to.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I've always loved Bret - way back to when he girl hair. What a doll he is. I've been to a few of his shows (both with Poison and his solo phase. I saw him at a club in SLC, maybe a few hundred people there. His show here was on at the same time as the season finale of ROL (the one where Amber won), so they set up TVs for us to watch that show, and he played after that.

We were right up front, and it was so hot (as those places always are), so he bought beer for everyone. He laughed and said, "Don't worry, Poison's paying for these!"

I liked watching him on The Apprentice, too. I had to laugh while watching him mack on all the ladies. Very charming.

So, yeah...I'll watch. And the way VH1 runs all of its shows over and over and over, I'll be watching it several times, I'm sure. I loves me some crap TV, especially the VH1 kind.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I had never seen Bret before watching the first episode of his reality series --- and I liked him a lot. He seemed very genuine and very sweet to his daughters, and to his off again/on again girlfriend too. But that was quite a few months ago, and apparently he got sick again after that. Does anyone know how his health is now, and if/when he'll be shooting the next episodes of his series?

The show supposedly comes on tonight.

I have heard that Bret is now engaged to the girlfriend. I'm not sure if he does it on the show or not.

I like Bret's personality. He has a real brave spirit and never stops trying. I admire that in people. He really inspires me. He and I both are Type I diabetics. Keeping that under control is the most difficult thing I have ever had to do. It is a lifelong challenge. Is it true that one of his daughters is Type I also?

I saw there is going to be a "Where Are They Now ROL Girls" before Bret's show.

I really liked the show. I think his girlfriend is just great, the kids too.
    Did you see the previews? Bret is having dinner with the GF and says he has something to ask her. Could this be the proposal?

I wonder why Bret doesn't come up with a hobby or business or something that will occupy his time so that he has something to do in life rather than tour. He is likely not going to tour forever. Even the Rolling Stones don't tour but every few years. LOL Just hanging out with his famiily doesn't seem to do it for him. I hope he can make the transition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast