+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Life As I Know It- Bret Michaels reality show.

FORT Newbie

Re: Life As I Know It- Bret Michaels reality show.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4087138;
    I really liked the show. I think his girlfriend is just great, the kids too.
    Did you see the previews? Bret is having dinner with the GF and says he has something to ask her. Could this be the proposal?

I wonder why Bret doesn't come up with a hobby or business or something that will occupy his time so that he has something to do in life rather than tour. He is likely not going to tour forever. Even the Rolling Stones don't tour but every few years. LOL Just hanging out with his famiily doesn't seem to do it for him. I hope he can make the transition.
    I really liked the show also. They seem to be a nice down to earth family. Their home is nice but not over the top. I even noticed that one of the TV's was an older "tube" TV. Noting wrong with that!

Jorja is a cutie that is a spitting image of her daddy!

I watched the show and loved it. I love Brett, especially after really getting to "know" him from The Apprentice. A few months back there was a show similar to last night's show, maybe this is a seasonal show and I didn't know that, but I've got the DVR ready to tape this season. It does sound like there might be a proposal next week.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Bret really is a sweetie. I do see a change in his acts and attitude. He has really calmed down. I noticed when he was in his bus after the show how thin his arms are, and his body has really slimmed down. He seems to be learning from his health and circumstances, but I hope he's not completely kidding himself. I mean....he has lived a lot more than most of us do in our lifetimes. It's okay to sit down and rest, Bret. We won't forget about you.

Okay, after only seeing two episodes, something has become apparent. While Bret's younger daugther is quite cute, she also monopolizes Bret's attention. The other daughter, Rain, is not as demanding and seems to get left out. You would think they would notice this and change it. I really wish they would. If it continues, I might find it difficult to continue to watch. I know the baby sometimes gets more attention, but come on.

I think you run a risk when airing your kids on tv. Viewers making comments is one of the risks you take. I really like Bret. I hope he watches the shows and sees what's happening.

My cousin just attended a charity event this past weekend that he was at. She got to meet him and said he was a very nice guy!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

He is awesome. I think I posted elsewhere that he was at a smaller club in Salt Lake City (Just Bret, not Poison), and he was so cool. Sort of what you see is what you get. It was hot in there, and he bought beer for everyone in the club. Just so generous, and he didn't just jump off the stage and leave like most rockers do. He stayed and had fun with the crowd. Of course he loves the pretty ladies, as he always has....but is nice and polite to everyone, making them all feel special.

I saw the episode with Jorja - and they way her little brain works is so different. It seems she has thought a lot about death and is pretty concerned about not being loved. I liked how Bret didn't panic and make a huge ordeal out of it and just promised her she will always be loved (even if she is reincarnated as a loser, as she put it ).

I also like that they live in Scottsdale, not LA. That seems to keep them grounded - which Bret definitely needs right now.

Well I am guessing things didn't work out between Bret & the mother of his children:
    Sources: Miley Cyrus' Mom Had Affair With Bret Michaels | Story | Wonderwall

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4097174;
    Well I am guessing things didn't work out between Bret & the mother of his children:
    Sources: Miley Cyrus' Mom Had Affair With Bret Michaels | Story | Wonderwall

Yeah, I read about that. I do think from what I have read that the supposed affair with Miley's mom happened before Bret got engaged to the mother of his children, but who really knows? It's difficult to see Bret leaving the mother of his kids for that woman. I don't get it, unless he felt sorry for her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12