+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Loves Lisa (TVLAND)

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Harry Loves Lisa (TVLAND)

Harry Loves Lisa, starring Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin is an adorable new celebrity couple's reality series that just debuted Wednesday at 10 PM (9 Central) on the TVLAND channel. Anyone watching? There are tons of reruns for those folks who missed it.

And for anyone who doesn't recognize the name Harry Hamlin --- he was one of the very hot young stars in the 80s -- once named the Sexiest Man Alive and one of the stars of "LA Law." Lisa Rinna came up through her role as Billie in Days of Our Lives, and went on to do a lot of reality tv. And both of them have been on Dancing With the Stars -- but not together in the same season. They seem to be a very in-love, charming couple. Two cute daughters too!

Re: Harry Loves Lisa (TVLAND)

I actually want to watch this but keep forgetting about it. I love Lisa Rinna and have ever since her DOOL days when she played Billie. Plus they seem so sweet and in-love and it's refreshing seeing that in a Hollywood couple.

I will have to make a note to catch one of the reruns and remember to record it.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I did watch the first episode. I do love this couple, they are so loving and fun. I can see this show joining the ranks of Bethanny Gets Married and Tori and Dean for me.

I saw the previews for it and thought it did look adorable. I need to see if I can find some of the reruns because this is one I thought I'd like to see for sure.

FORT Fogey

I'm with all of you. I really like these two as a couple. It seems *real* and kind and loving.

I struggle with where to find it and when, too.

I just finished watching it online, the full episodes are up (TVland) ...You can watch it anytime.

I loved it and will make sure I continue to watch, they are so cute together. I thought it was funny too!

I just learned about this show yesterday and have programed it on my DVR. These two have been married for a long time, unthinkably long in Hollywood terms so they must be doing something right. Am looking forward to it.

I remember Lisa from DOOL and that was so long ago, I didn't know then that people had their lips "done." I just felt sorry for her, thinking the poor thing got a raw deal when it came to lips. I also just read that she's going to have the implants removed from her lips soon. She's always been so pretty but those lips are very distracting and didn't help her at all. She looked too freaky.
    I'm hoping someday women (and men) realize that just having big lips, fat cheeks or big boobs doesn't automatically make you better looking. Your features need to fit your face/body type. Big isn't necessarily better.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4080359;
    I just learned about this show yesterday and have programed it on my DVR. These two have been married for a long time, unthinkably long in Hollywood terms so they must be doing something right. Am looking forward to it.

I remember Lisa from DOOL and that was so long ago, I didn't know then that people had their lips "done." I just felt sorry for her, thinking the poor thing got a raw deal when it came to lips. I also just read that she's going to have the implants removed from her lips soon. She's always been so pretty but those lips are very distracting and didn't help her at all. She looked too freaky.
    I'm hoping someday women (and men) realize that just having big lips, fat cheeks or big boobs doesn't automatically make you better looking. Your features need to fit your face/body type. Big isn't necessarily better.
    Lisa has said that she, unfortunately, had been talked into having silicon injected into her lips, which apparently was not easily removable until recently. I read that she's now had the surgery and has had the implants removed. There's a few before and after photos in this article: Lisa Rinna fixes her lips (with pictures) - In Your Face : The Orange County Register

Her mouth looks so much better! She was sort of resembling the crazy cat lady (the one who had all the surgeries to look like a cat?) around the mouth and cheeks.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4080375;
    Lisa has said that she, unfortunately, had been talked into having silicon injected into her lips, which apparently was not easily removable until recently. I read that she's now had the surgery and has had the implants removed. There's a few before and after photos in this article: Lisa Rinna fixes her lips (with pictures) - In Your Face : The Orange County Register
    Thanks for the link!!
    She looks sooooooooo much better!! I knew she was going to do it but hadn't realized she already had the surgery. I applaud her courage to be so open about it. Hearing her speak to her daughters about accepting and liking who you are and following up with the surgery causes me to respect her very much as opposed to so many hypocritical people in Hollywood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast