+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Say Yes To The Dress: Big Bliss - TLC

Re: Say Yes To The Dress: Big Bliss - TLC

Mrs Hanson!
    Agree 100%! Kleinfields likes to create the illusion that you have to spend big bucks for a beautiful dress.
    Most women are too savvy to believe that.
    Smaller salons have plenty of gowns in all a good price range.
    My wedding dress was $300. Granted it was a long time ago, but it was just as pretty as the high end dresses that cost $3000.

Randy is introducing his own line of dresses in the next season!
    Say Yes to the Dress Season 16 Trailer | PEOPLE.com

So much screaming! That preview hurt my ears (and that black "dress" hurt my eyes - awful and trashy!).

But Randy's dresses look beautiful. I wonder how much they run?
    woodiedog likes this.

Say yes to the dress premiered last night!
    It was really nice! Lots of Randy and talk of his new dress line. I didnít see any of his dresses, just sketches. Hopefully they will introduce the dresses in an upcoming show. They showed pictures of Randy when he was younger an d had his own dress line...maybe in the 80s? He had long hair!
    Anyway, the dress sketches were gorgeous and he said prices were $1500 to $3500.

Then he went off to surprise the nanny for Jenny from Flipping Out. Thank God Jeff Lewis didnít show up. Jenny and her daughter are adorable. Jenny and Randy had all sorts of surprises for the bride to be and it was a sweet appointment.

Then came the challenging bride. She has 750,000 followers. Sheís a fashion blogger who hates color. So Iím side eying this bride already. She told her guests to wear neutral to the wedding. I would have worn fuschia just to spite her.
    She picks out a sparkly slinky dress

Continued from previous...

Blogger with sparkly dress has a wedding on the ledge of some hotel in NYC. Here is where we get to see her true colors. She wants to get married outside, but itís starting to storm. She is ordering mom and and dad and groom around. She talks disrespectfully to everyone. Folks are suggesting she move the chairs and decorations inside and sheís bitching that she wants to wait. Finally she relents and makes everyone, mom, dad, groom etc pick up chairs and move everything inside. She holds her bouquet and oversees the whole thing.
    Finally time for the ceremony. Guests are asked to stand and sing Amazing Graceónot really appropriate for a wedding, but whatever. The beautiful bridesmaid faints. Bride is miffed that the cameras turn away from her and her ceremony. She doesnít go over to the bridesmaid, she just gives her the evil eye while other people give her aid.
    Wedding resumes and they finally are married. The reception highlights a cake that looks like dirty marble floor.
    A few people dance. Bride and groom get more pictures out on the deck, which gives the guests a chance to escape the reception.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

FORT Fogey

I agree!! WAY too much time was spent on that unpleasant woman.

Loved seeing so much of Randy and hope that continues. Didn't see anything of Shay and that was not a problem for me. I didn't care for the route the show took last season. They did show one of Randy's gowns in the previews of the season---at his bridal show and it looked spectacular. Don't know how they can do those dresses for the money he mentioned.
    woodiedog likes this.

woodiedog likes this.

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    Continued from previous...

Blogger with sparkly dress has a wedding on the ledge of some hotel in NYC.
    Actually, they were in Chicago. I could see Marina Towers and the Wrigley Building when they were on the balcony. I agree, however, that the bride's attitude was stank. And lol at the "dirty marble floor" cake!
    woodiedog likes this.

FORT Fogey

Wow. The dresses are gorgeous. I thought that Kleinfeld would be the exclusive retailer, but apparently they are being sold in a ton of places and there are far more than the 6-7 the owner said they would start with.
    woodiedog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Gorgeous!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast