Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Say Yes To The Dress: Big Bliss - TLC

FORT Fogey

Re: Say Yes To The Dress: Big Bliss - TLC

Watch both NY and Atlanta and do love both Monte and Randy
    law638 and woodiedog like this.

Then they also tried the British version. The camera-work bothered me being handheld or something, and so did some of the accents. But I liked many of the dresses better than U.S. versions.
    woodiedog likes this.

I have to say, I'm not liking this season very much. This weekend's new episode featured body builders, someone helicoptering in to her wedding in the Grand Canyon, and some "drama" between Randy and the new guy --- manufactured I'm sure. There was a lot of focus on these people's uniqueness, and less on the dresses, just how extreme people can get. It seems to be a different show, like there's a new push to make the show "fresh" or something. It doesn't feel the same, and I'm not liking it, tho I still do like seeing the dresses.
    ibot2much and woodiedog like this.

I have to agree that this season is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
    The woman who got married at the Grand Canyon had a dress so low and so ill fitting that her nipple was exposed during the ceremony. The editors didn't even blur it out.
    Shay, the newest consultant, works in a t shirt and sneakers. I don't know why he is so casual when all the other consultants are dressed appropriately.
    The scripted conflict is wasted time, thank God for Fast forward.
    FlyAKite, navybelle and law638 like this.

FORT Fogey

I agree. How could they ruin such a nice show this season. Hate the drama with randy and shay. Randy has been on so long that we adore him....so there is no sympathy for Shay.
    woodiedog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Then they also tried the British version. The camera-work bothered me being handheld or something, and so did some of the accents. But I liked many of the dresses better than U.S. versions.
    Yes and how they call mermaid dresses fishtail dresses, lol! I like Atlanta though, I like how Lori and Monte will put the entourage in their place!

I'll catch this on the weekend sometimes. I hate how the bride almost always gives in to the entourage. Girl it's your dress get what you want! But I guess that's more drama for the show.
    navybelle and woodiedog like this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I agree. How could they ruin such a nice show this season. Hate the drama with randy and shay. Randy has been on so long that we adore him....so there is no sympathy for Shay.
    Why does Shay get away with dressing so casual and the ladies all wear black and look work appropriate? Shay was wearing what appeared to be a T Shirt and I noticed in the past when he does wear a sports coat, usually it is bright colored and no tie. Randy always wears a suit and tie and usually looks classy.
    AZChristian and woodiedog like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456