+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147 ... LastLast
Like Tree694Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

There is no way TLC would touch this family if they were using government aid. They don't need another one of their TV families falling from grace after the Gosselin trainwreck.
    nanarama likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Re: Sister Wives

So Kody has not had fun with his brothers like this for years . smells of TLC funding the whole trip. Fly everyone to Vegas and make an epi out of it.

OH MY Logan dropped an F-bomb with his teen age bro and sis' big deal as Janelle said.

So what have they accomplished THIS season. No house, no one is working. The season will soon end and some one will be pregnant with yet another child and no income other than TLC????

Hmmm
    KAREN

Did they own their homes in Utah? If so, why not sell them.
    There's no place like home!

I haven't read their book yet, but from what I have read and seen on their show, I think that Janelle owns that house in Utah that the teens went to visit. It appeared someone was renting it. Right? Maybe Janelle isn't sure enough about Vegas to sell the house just yet. Plus, maybe the market isn't good enough.

I have read about another idea for their living situation. Why not purchase some land and put double wide mobile homes on it. They could all be together and it would cost much less than building a house.

I have no idea how they are going to qualify with no income, unless they are just using their income from TLC. I think that in order to continue with the show, TLC must see to it that they get homes near each other, therefore, TLC will finance it and create some storyline to explain it.

Maybe they will move back to Utah since the court case was dropped. A relative is living in the house, so most likely they still own that home. They can kick that relative out, and move back in. They can add another addition on to that house for Robin and her kids. Nothing is really keeping them in Vegas since they don't have jobs to speak of.

Oh gee.... is one of the sister wives pregnant again???

I must have missed something. Did they make an announcement that one of the wives is pregnant?

While moving back to Utah would be good in some respects, I wonder about how they would gain employment there. They have been on tv exposing their lifestyle for all to see. I'm not so sure they would be as accepted in Utah as in Vegas.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm about 3/4 through their book ('Becoming Sister Wives') and I am surprised at how honest it is, and how deep they go into their history (individually and together) and their feelings. Wow. They are each very candid and surprising. I'm so glad I am reading the book. Got it at the library, by the way.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78 View Post
    Its interesting because they say they want the polygamous lifestyle but each is demanding their own home. For most people in that lifestyle or any lifestyle 4 homes is ridiculous. To me it doesn't even seem like the sister wives really even like each other.
    I couldn't agree more.... the only happy person it appears is Kody and maybe Robyn. I truly think their is an agreement for Janelle to stay... she seems so unhappy. Watch her face while the others are talking, she looks so sad all the time. Kody is such a dork. But yet, I have to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I couldn't agree more.... the only happy person it appears is Kody and maybe Robyn. I truly think their is an agreement for Janelle to stay... she seems so unhappy. Watch her face while the others are talking, she looks so sad all the time. Kody is such a dork. But yet, I have to watch.
    I actually think Janelle is just leaps and bounds ahead of these bozos. She's sitting there thinking--'this is all such a crock of bs' and it shows. Apparently she is the one who owned/owns their previous home and is the only person who seems to want to WORK for a living. She has also raised some impressive kids (seemingly alone since kody has so many kids)...Logan is so responsible for a teenager and the other gal is such an individual--shes mentioned several times that polygamy is not for her and isn't afraid to share.

The fact that they all want separate houses and none of them are supporting Janelles idea for a gym shows the "connection" is not what it seems...

But, in all fairness, is a gym a really sound investment right now? Nothing against Janelle, but I don't get it.

Here's a idea she might explore. What if she contacts several Bariatric doctors in the area? She could see if they could make some arrangement that their weight loss patients get a discount if they join Janelle's gym.

They could educate themselves on those with huge weight loss issues, such as those who have had gastric bypass surgery and why they have special needs when it comes to exercise. Provide classes for those with poor mobility due to extreme size, nutrition classes with the gastric bypass patient in mind, medical supervision on site, etc. They might even hire professionals who provide physical therapy. Insurance covers that.

The problem is that the gym must be conveniently located in order to be popluar with the gastric bypass community. Would the numbers be there? But still, Janelle needs some kind of way to set her gym apart from the rest.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

+ Reply to Thread