+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 177 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137 ... LastLast
Like Tree694Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

For some reason, I just thought the Premier was meh and I thought it was blah

They just continue to spend money yet I have no clue where they are getting it from unless its the SHOW???

They ended last season by saying they had "a lot of irons in the fire" as to new business ventures but what ??? How are they planning on paying for college for all those kiddos? How are they able to build a home for all of them with no income?

Kody not being involved with the boys and their arguments is LAME. Period. He is their father and he should have been WITH Janelle NOT tying a tree to the roof of the car.

I did think the Xmas play was cute the kiddos put on reminded me of all my bros and sis' at Xmas time with our lame attempts of a Nativity play

Not really sure what was up with Kody and Christine was that for the Previews to suck us all into the Premier because it seems as though it amounted to nothing ???????

And next weeks Preview is Christine appears to be jealous of Robyn oh boy.
    KAREN

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I think they referred to their business deals as:

- Real estate
    - A gym
    - Jewelry designs

Yep, all really smart moves in a down economy when people can't afford

- Buying a home
    - Paying for a gym membership
    - Buying designer jewelry
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I think they referred to their business deals as:

- Real estate
    - A gym
    - Jewelry designs

Yep, all really smart moves in a down economy when people can't afford

- Buying a home
    - Paying for a gym membership
    - Buying designer jewelry

I haven't seen the first episode of season 3 yet..but I did see some commericals

Christine has always come off as a very needy person with some jealousy issues and some self esteem issues and I do think that she feels she has been replaced by Robyn
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Christine has always been transparent. She LOVED being the third wife with the smallest child and considered herself the favorite, I believe. Then, Robyn came along and totally changed things for Christine. She hasn't been able to deal with another woman suddenly coming along after her, taking a lot of Kody's attention.

I don't think Christine ever minded sharing Kody with other wives.....as long as she was his last, and most "valuable/young/pretty" one.

She's just absolutely green with envy over Robyn! That's at the core of her problems....
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I can relate. If my husband wanted another wife and courted another wife, ESPECIALLY one who I felt he really loved, I'd be more than just jealous. I'd be hurt, crushed, jealous, envious, and sad. So, I guess Christine is human.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Christine has always been transparent. She LOVED being the third wife with the smallest child and considered herself the favorite, I believe. Then, Robyn came along and totally changed things for Christine. She hasn't been able to deal with another woman suddenly coming along after her, taking a lot of Kody's attention.

I don't think Christine ever minded sharing Kody with other wives.....as long as she was his last, and most "valuable/young/pretty" one.

She's just absolutely green with envy over Robyn! That's at the core of her problems....
    What you describe seems to be true about Christine. I think even she admits it. Therefore, why do they claim this lifestyle makes them better people? It's not done much for Christine, except drive her into depression.

I think tinderbox has it right. Christine was fine when she was the youngest & cutest wife. However, she chose the lifestyle so she also chose the consequences - I doubt Kody told her she was going to be the last wife. You would think, though, that Meri and Janelle would be supportive and offering advice as they have already had the experience of having to welcome a new sister wife into the family. If they have been, we haven't seen it on the show.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

If you will remember, Kody and Meri hit a rough patch when he courted and married Robyn. Now she and Robyn seem to be the closest sister wives by far. While I don't condone and don't want to live in that situation, I think it's just normal human nature that gets to you at times. Plus, ALL marriages hit rough patches. I've been married 39 years this summer and there was a period when I would have happily walked away. We worked it out over time and now I'm so glad we did.

Also, regarding celebrating Joseph Smith's birthday, I'm LDS and I find that strange. As they mentioned, there is a misconception that we - and they - worship JS instead of Jesus Christ which isn't true and yet that sends the wrong message. It's especially true when they know they'll have it televised. Meri said she had been uncomfortable with it for a long time. Maybe new beginnings in a new location made them rethink their traditions. I never felt it was directed at Christine in any way.

And just my $.02 but aren't Christmas festivities alone enough work? I can't imagine adding ANY other holiday at that time. I think Hanukah would be cool to celebrate but it falls just too close to Christmas for me.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    If you will remember, Kody and Meri hit a rough patch when he courted and married Robyn. Now she and Robyn seem to be the closest sister wives by far. While I don't condone and don't want to live in that situation, I think it's just normal human nature that gets to you at times. Plus, ALL marriages hit rough patches. I've been married 39 years this summer and there was a period when I would have happily walked away. We worked it out over time and now I'm so glad we did.

Also, regarding celebrating Joseph Smith's birthday, I'm LDS and I find that strange. As they mentioned, there is a misconception that we - and they - worship JS instead of Jesus Christ which isn't true and yet that sends the wrong message. It's especially true when they know they'll have it televised. Meri said she had been uncomfortable with it for a long time. Maybe new beginnings in a new location made them rethink their traditions. I never felt it was directed at Christine in any way.

And just my $.02 but aren't Christmas festivities alone enough work? I can't imagine adding ANY other holiday at that time. I think Hanukah would be cool to celebrate but it falls just too close to Christmas for me.
    Maybe too much time on her hands. LOL

+ Reply to Thread