+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 176 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree689Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    No....actually, Meri married him. The other women just sleep with him. YUCK!
    What I'm wondering is would they (Janelle, Christine and Robyn) have the same rights as a "common law wife"

or does the fact that he was legally married to Meri when they willingly took up with him make any claims of that nature invalid in a court of law?

and also... I heard that in Vegas they have a couple different houses... do we know if it's Robyn in a separate house or is it Meri who's in a house of her own?
    I've read it both ways on other forums.
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostgirl View Post
    What I'm wondering is would they (Janelle, Christine and Robyn) have the same rights as a "common law wife"

or does the fact that he was legally married to Meri when they willingly took up with him make any claims of that nature invalid in a court of law?

and also... I heard that in Vegas they have a couple different houses... do we know if it's Robyn in a separate house or is it Meri who's in a house of her own?
    I've read it both ways on other forums.
    when we first heard about the move I read that they bought 3 houses next to each other then I read that they bought 2...so IDK..guess it depends on how many houses they actually have is to who lives where...I would think that Jeanelle and Christine would live in separate houses since they have the most children with Robyn in one and Meri in the other but since Christine is the primary caregiver of the chidlren while others work..who knows...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Originally Posted by Lostgirl
    No, they would not because he is legally married to one of them. You cannot be a common law wife when there is legal wife in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    No, they would not because he is legally married to one of them. You cannot be a common law wife when there is legal wife in the picture.
    That makes sense... thanks shoepie
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

That would be totally idiotic if Meri and her daughter have one house all to themselves, while the rest of the families are squashed into the other house!

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    That would be totally idiotic if Meri and her daughter have one house all to themselves, while the rest of the families are squashed into the other house!
    I think what a PP said was that possibly Meri and her daughter and Jenelle and her 6 kids are in one house and then Christine and her 6 kids are with Robyn and her 3 kids in the other house.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I think what a PP said was that possibly Meri and her daughter and Jenelle and her 6 kids are in one house and then Christine and her 6 kids are with Robyn and her 3 kids in the other house.
    that would sound about right to me conisder that both Jeanelle and Christine have 6 children and Meri has only 1 and Robyn has 3 but Robyn is pregnant

I am still not sure if it is 2 houses or 3 though..I have read articles that said 2 then others that have said 3 if its 3 I would think Meri and Robyn would share and Jeanelle and Christine would each have their own

hope they have the big back yard like they did on Big Love so people don't see Kody going in and out of each house..of course since they are out in the open maybe he doesn't mind
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    that would sound about right to me conisder that both Jeanelle and Christine have 6 children and Meri has only 1 and Robyn has 3 but Robyn is pregnant

I am still not sure if it is 2 houses or 3 though..I have read articles that said 2 then others that have said 3 if its 3 I would think Meri and Robyn would share and Jeanelle and Christine would each have their own

hope they have the big back yard like they did on Big Love so people don't see Kody going in and out of each house..of course since they are out in the open maybe he doesn't mind
    I remember reading awhile back that Robyn had a house to herself. But maybe that was a rumor. It came out the same time they said they had 3 houses

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

At the beginning of this season, one of the "entertainment reporting" shows had a map of all of their houses. The Browns apparently rented 3 or 4 houses, and they were surprisingly far from each other, by quite a few blocks. I was really surprised to see that. And from the look of it, each wife had her own house ---

Is this show over for the season? It was not on last Sunday or yesterday????
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread