+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 173 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree653Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Debb, while I agree that those full 'maternity' style tops are in Aspyn did not have that on Sunday night. It was a light blue, rather clingly tight shirt. You really need to be very thin to have pulled off that style shirt she had on Sunday. Hence, it showed her belly, looking as though she was indeed pregnant. JMHO.

Oh, I didn't see that. I was just looking at the green top in the photo.

the engine of Robin's car blew up because it was out of oil while taking a 4 day road trip...duhhhhhhhhhhh doesn't commen sense ditate that you check fluids in a car before you take off for a trip like that..
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

okay now talk about getting creepy...Jeanelle's mom is also married to Kody's dad......mmmmmmmmmm uck

OMG LMAO my 14 year old daughter just asked me...well why can't there be a religion that you have one wife and a bunch of husbands...lol

okay let me see if I have all of this straight...Kody was not raised in this lifestyle and really didn't know anyting about it until he met Meri because she was raised in this lifestyle and Kody converted because he felt he was called for this by God...okay

he then Marries Jeanelle who tells us last season that her family doesn't want anything to do with her because of her choice

I don't remember what Christine said about her families reaction to her decisions

I don't think Robyn's family doesn't mind because they are also involved in this lifestyle but we haven't heard that much from her about their reaction

but somewhere along the line Kody's dad also converted and one of his wives is Jeanelle's MOTHER....

I feel like I missed something somewhere....that one caught me totally off guard

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    And by the way, I know that most people won't agree with this, but just because Kody is a cute guy who seems to be having way too much fun with his harem of adoring wives -- doesn't make him a bad guy. In fact, to me he seems like a genuinely nice guy who sincerely believes in his lifestyle and is trying to make everyone happy, including himself. I don't dislike him for that.
    My problem with Kody is that he's a hypocrit. He said, point blank, that if Meri had another husband, that would be "unnatural and disgusting" (see earlier posts). I've listened to his intro. He said love should be multiplied, not divided. But the only one who has multiplied his "love" is Kody. The rest of the family receives divided love, in ever smaller amounts now that he's taken on Robin and her kids.

Don't get me wrong. I think if they all want this, it's fine (for them). But don't tell me this is for the love for all of them, when the one who seems to benefit is Kody. He gets what he wants. The wives seem like they're living with "sisters" (haha) and not as women who are cherished by one man (as must of us would want to be). Again, Kody is a "god" to them, they're just worshipers.

My opinion only. Your mileage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by barbh View Post
    My problem with Kody is that he's a hypocrit. He said, point blank, that if Meri had another husband, that would be "unnatural and disgusting" (see earlier posts). I've listened to his intro. He said love should be multiplied, not divided. But the only one who has multiplied his "love" is Kody. The rest of the family receives divided love, in ever smaller amounts now that he's taken on Robin and her kids.

Don't get me wrong. I think if they all want this, it's fine (for them). But don't tell me this is for the love for all of them, when the one who seems to benefit is Kody. He gets what he wants. The wives seem like they're living with "sisters" (haha) and not as women who are cherished by one man (as must of us would want to be). Again, Kody is a "god" to them, they're just worshipers.

My opinion only. Your mileage may vary.
    you are right..cause I busted out laughing tonight at my 14 year old said..hey why can't they have other husbands too..thats not fair..lol

as far as their choices...since they are all grown adults and if they choose this then more power to them..they know what they are getting into ...the only people I have problems with that choose this lifestyle are the ones that force young girls into marrying older men that already have 15 wives and getting married to him would not be their choice..

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    okay now talk about getting creepy...Jeanelle's mom is also married to Kody's dad......mmmmmmmmmm uck
    I didn't know this.

I did see that one of the sister wives, used to be married to the brother of one of the other sister wives!!!!!!! I can't recall which ones though. I saw them say this in an interview so I know it's true.

Hibernating

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I didn't know this.

I did see that one of the sister wives, used to be married to the brother of one of the other sister wives!!!!!!! I can't recall which ones though. I saw them say this in an interview so I know it's true.
    Yes, Jeanelle used to be married to Meri's brother. Then she married Kody after her divorce...Then her mother met Kody's father and he took her as his second wife....Doesn't that mean Kody's MIL is also his step mom? And Jeanelle's own mom is also her step MIL?

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Lurk View Post
    Yes, Jeanelle used to be married to Meri's brother. Then she married Kody after her divorce...Then her mother met Kody's father and he took her as his second wife....Doesn't that mean Kody's MIL is also his step mom? And Jeanelle's own mom is also her step MIL?
    OMG. That's what I call keeping it in the family. I guess there's nothing wrong with it, but it seems odd IMO.

+ Reply to Thread