+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I kinda wish it was ALL on THIS one thread … you know.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the policy is on that. Do you start a new thread with each season or keep it all together....I don't know. I guess the mods can adjust if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure what the policy is on that. Do you start a new thread with each season or keep it all together....I don't know. I guess the mods can adjust if necessary.
    Well I always would do a "search" on here and if there is an existing thread, I always would post on that one before starting a new thread.

It gets confusing (to me anyway) when there are too many threads on the same SHOW.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I agree!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I put this LINK on the other thread in hopes everyone comes here to discuss SW!!!
    KAREN

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I put this LINK on the other thread in hopes everyone comes here to discuss SW!!!
    Thank you!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I record this show so I can watch it with my daughter when she comes home from university. She loathes Surfer Dude (I can't repeat her other names for him), but has a soft spot for the wives. I think they're all a little crazy but really, whose life wouldn't look odd if under that kind of scrutiny? OK, not as odd as this one but still . . .

Just a reminder that the new season starts on March 12th on TLC!
    KAREN

I saw on the preview that wife #1 lost her job as a result of coming out of the closet. She was really upset. I know that seems unfair, but I think I would have expected it. My question is how did she come close to losing her family?

Did anyone see the family on Joy Behar last night? Man, I have some questions. What's going on with this family? Lots of odd responses. They won't discuss their money issues. Cody doesn't know how long he has been married to each wife, even number 1!!!!!!! He did know for wife #4. (He turned to the wives to answer the question.)

They don't know anything about any criminal investigation or what constitutes bigamy. They didn't seem too concerned. They said their move to Nevada was more about economic opportunities. REally? They also seemd to be all chummy. That's difficult to believe.

Catch the interview on-line if you can. It was really odd. Joy told them they were so clueless that TLC needed to get them some legal advice. LOL It was strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I saw on the preview that wife #1 lost her job as a result of coming out of the closet. She was really upset. I know that seems unfair, but I think I would have expected it. My question is how did she come close to losing her family?
    Yes, Debb, Meri said last Fall on Oprah that she had lost her job for doing the show. She teared up as she spoke of how she completely understood their decision to let her go. Meri did say, she is still on very good terms with all of them and had been employed at that job for a long time.

Not sure what she means about 'coming close to losing her family'. ????
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread