+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 176 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree689Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4111667;
    (I added the me on some as you left it off your post, barb)

I so remember Kody saying that and just rolling my eyes ... so he is calling himself "an animal" ... disturbing.

JMHO, Robyn has "ruffled" a few feathers and I believe she knows it ... don't you all remember the wedding dress debacle ... Ugh. She KNEW what she was doing then and she knows NOW.
    Ugh!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Not sure why I come to this discussion since I despise Kody and his life style so much that I won't watch the show. Couldn't help seeing the ad for the Honeymoon episode tho.
    But I've come to realize that FORT has such nice people on it as I read how some of you feel the need to not paint Kody as evil as I think he is. Yes, he is not as horrible as he could be, yes, the baby was over 6 months old, yes, the wives didn't have babies until after he married the 3rd one and yes, he seems to sincerely care/love all his wives. But that's like saying that Bad Man #1, who only killed one person is better than Bad Man #2 who killed 3 people.
    I'd like to punch the sleezeball's lights out on behalf of all womankind but have to remember that some (4) of womankind bought into his scam.

FORT Fan

After the last episode I get the feeling that the three original wives are quite naive and innocent, the new wife is the opposite, I think shes manipulating Kody, telling him what to do and say and how to act around the other wives. I really hope there's a season 2, I don't see Kody having as harmonic a life as before.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4112025;
    Not sure why I come to this discussion since I despise Kody and his life style so much that I won't watch the show. Couldn't help seeing the ad for the Honeymoon episode tho.
    But I've come to realize that FORT has such nice people on it as I read how some of you feel the need to not paint Kody as evil as I think he is. Yes, he is not as horrible as he could be, yes, the baby was over 6 months old, yes, the wives didn't have babies until after he married the 3rd one and yes, he seems to sincerely care/love all his wives. But that's like saying that Bad Man #1, who only killed one person is better than Bad Man #2 who killed 3 people.
    I'd like to punch the sleezeball's lights out on behalf of all womankind but have to remember that some (4) of womankind bought into his scam.
    You're right, dragonlady. Which is probably why I feel so sad and melancholy every time I watch this show. Although I don't find Kody as bad as most of the other polygamous husbands that I've heard about --- you're right and I agree that there is no justification for the lifestyle itself. To use your analogy, I see it a bit less severely than you do, so that to me the difference would be between one Bad Man who severely abuses 10 women versus another Bad Man who hurts the feelings of (and degrades) 10 women.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;4112157;
    After the last episode I get the feeling that the three original wives are quite naive and innocent, the new wife is the opposite, I think shes manipulating Kody, telling him what to do and say and how to act around the other wives. I really hope there's a season 2, I don't see Kody having as harmonic a life as before.
    I don't see Kody as being capable of really listening to anyone, much less taking direction from one of his wives.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I just could not sit & watch this show. I did see the previews this past week. The three "wives" around the fire sure sounded shall I say bitter? Somehow I picture Kody all of a sudden deciding that he wants to be monogonus (did I spell that right??) & he is choosing to do this with the new wife. He really does only have to get 1 divorce.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4112025;
    You go girl!!! I would love to help you, but I have a disability with limited use of my arms. So, I will sit on the sidelines cheering while you punch his stupid lights out!

I think Meri has the most trouble because she was his favorite, but isn't anymore.

The way he speaks to her is so different.

Does anyone know how old Robyn is? I don't think she appears to be that young. (There are posts upthread that infer she is much younger than the other ladies.)

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4112269;
    I just could not sit & watch this show. I did see the previews this past week. The three "wives" around the fire sure sounded shall I say bitter?
    The three original wives appear to be getting even more bitter with each episode and the bitterness always stems from something to do with the new wife and Kody spending a lot of time with her.
    I'm already bored with this show simply because each week, it's the same old thing....the original wives complaining about their "roller coaster" of emotions because of the new wife and, the new wife trying to appear to be so concerned and caring about the other wives feelings.

+ Reply to Thread