+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1789Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

  1. #2631
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,415

    Re: Sister Wives

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I have a really hard time watching these two. They seem to be a bit disconnected from reality and they don't seem to care about anyone else's feelings but their own.
    Totally agree.
    JustJuls likes this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

  2. #2632
    Is this thing on? AmyKay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    3,357

    Re: Sister Wives

    wow I'm glad I missed it then. I felt there was something off when they were setting up for the dinner...I just cant out my finger on what, if its Tony or Mykelti or both of them. And the part I did hear was Tony's family thinking Cody is a stud and is this hero figure...ick. Should have known to just give up after hearing all that lol
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

  3. #2633
    BB All Day, Every Day JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Yard
    Age
    39
    Posts
    31,532

    Re: Sister Wives

    Tony's mom seems like a real sweetheart though
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  4. #2634
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    21

    Re: Sister Wives

    Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    I have Mexicans who don't speak English in my neighborhood. 400 people at a wedding (probably more before it actually takes place) is not unrealistic; nor are 4,000 tacos. But why they don't just have the women in the family make it with fresh goat meat and hold the dinner on the lawn, I don't know, because that's what they do in my neighborhood...
    They asked if they could bring in food that is cooked outside of venue and even inquired if taco trucks would be allowed. They were informed that they would have to use the venues chef.

  5. #2635
    c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Where the heck am I?
    Posts
    145

    Re: Sister Wives

    Common sense should prevail in this family concerning weddings. When you have that many children, they need to be aware weddings will be small. 400 people is ridiculous. I think Tony seems creepy and when they talked about him having more than one wife? Creep level went through the roof!

    Meri should leave...she doesn't seem to be wanted there. Remember when she discussed with Kody having another baby and he said no, but then got Robyn pregnant? That was very telling right there.
    crusin likes this.
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

  6. #2636
    Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,715

    Re: Sister Wives

    Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    I have Mexicans who don't speak English in my neighborhood. 400 people at a wedding (probably more before it actually takes place) is not unrealistic; nor are 4,000 tacos. But why they don't just have the women in the family make it with fresh goat meat and hold the dinner on the lawn, I don't know, because that's what they do in my neighborhood...
    In the real world . . .

    The cul-de-sac is in a small gated community (I think it's 9 houses), so the HOA would have to approve a gathering that size. But then, Kody is the president of the HOA, so he would probably approve it. But then he'd have to string those damned lights again . . .

    And there is nowhere in the community for that many cars. Nor is there enough room around the houses ("on the lawn") for 400 guests. Their houses are big, but there isn't much lawn around them.
    I'm Paula.

  7. #2637
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,142

    Re: Sister Wives

    Tony will definitely want more wives in a few years; he aspires to be Kody 2.0. Maybe that explains his attraction to Mykelti?
    Phart Blossom likes this.

  8. #2638
    BB All Day, Every Day JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Yard
    Age
    39
    Posts
    31,532

    Re: Sister Wives

    Quote Originally Posted by Phart Blossom View Post
    Common sense should prevail in this family concerning weddings. When you have that many children, they need to be aware weddings will be small. 400 people is ridiculous. I think Tony seems creepy and when they talked about him having more than one wife? Creep level went through the roof!

    Meri should leave...she doesn't seem to be wanted there. Remember when she discussed with Kody having another baby and he said no, but then got Robyn pregnant? That was very telling right there.
    Meri should absolutely 100% leave. She's so unhappy. She has to get permission to do just about anything. Cody obviously isn't interested in her anymore. Even her daughter doesn't want to be around her. It's sad to watch.
    Phart Blossom likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  9. #2639
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,142

    Re: Sister Wives

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Meri should absolutely 100% leave. She's so unhappy. She has to get permission to do just about anything. Cody obviously isn't interested in her anymore. Even her daughter doesn't want to be around her. It's sad to watch.
    And that Eeyore voice! CRINGE
    JustJuls and Phart Blossom like this.

  10. #2640
    c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Where the heck am I?
    Posts
    145

    Re: Sister Wives

    I watched last night. I find Tony creepy as all get out. Plus for him to be so adamant about what he wants for this wedding without thought to cost is not good, not good at all. The idea about pinatas and blood....creepy! Him saying he needed a tampon...classless. And is it just me or is Mykelti beginning to look hispanic?
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.