+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 165 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

FORT Newbie

Re: Sister Wives

I would really like to know more about the fiance. It seems like about every conversation she has brings her to tears. I am thinking that there must have been some pretty bad "stuff" that happened to her in the past, because she seems so overwhelmingly grateful to be a part of Kody's family. She acts like someone that has suffered abuse of some sort. She is a gorgeous woman and seems really sincere and sweet, but she has definitely gotten my curiosity up. I think all four of these women are really good women, and I feel for them on one hand, but then on the other, I have to acknowledge that they chose this lifestyle, for whatever reason(s). I do feel bad for the children, though, because they didn't/don't have any choices.

I caught Kody's little "vulgarity", etc., speech to Meri.

I was absolutely stunned.

Pot, meet kettle.

And what's good for the gander OBVIOUSLY is not good for the goose, at least not in Kody's eyes, anyway.

What a hypocritical jerk . . .
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

A couple of things that I observed.

Did anyone find the 'doll house' play the little girls were acting out with the Barbies a little creepy.

Also, in this community what is considered 'cheating'? Or is it always courting? Can he date women in search of another 'wife'? Strange, strange lifestyle. But I do find the show interesting (at least for a while).
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by rozzie17;4083137;
    A couple of things that I observed.

Did anyone find the 'doll house' play the little girls were acting out with the Barbies a little creepy.

Also, in this community what is considered 'cheating'? Or is it always courting? Can he date women in search of another 'wife'? Strange, strange lifestyle. But I do find the show interesting (at least for a while).
    Cheating is if the wife dates another man!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;4077734;
    It turns out there's a reason the show has downplayed the religious aspects of the Brown's family life.

'Sister Wives' Features A Lot Of Wives But Little Faith

I call BS on Hayes' explanation. How can you ignore the family's religion when it's the reason they have the "interesting family life" that's the basis of the show!!

Of course they wanted to downplay their faith. Because...

Well that explains why they keep calling it a "lifestyle" choice & never mention 'the principal' (everything about which I know from Big Love).

VULGAR ... What an idiot.

Open message to KODY, "you want to know what else is vulgar is you driving all over hill and dale in that very expensive new sports car while Janelle is driving around with YOUR children in a car where the window is SCOTCHED TAPED shut" ... sheesh, at least fix her window or get her a new car."

KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4083429;
    VULGAR ... What an idiot.

Open message to KODY, "you want to know what else is vulgar is you driving all over hill and dale in that very expensive new sports car while Janelle is driving around with YOUR children in a car where the window is SCOTCHED TAPED shut" ... sheesh, at least fix her window or get her a new car."

But he has no time, he is out getting wives!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Sadly, this family is being treated like rock stars here in Utah. They get mobbed at the mall, people approach them everywhere they go to get pictures taken with them. They are on the local news all the time. And they are soaking it up, obviously. It's embarrassing.

This is not going to end well.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;4083500;
    Sadly, this family is being treated like rock stars here in Utah. They get mobbed at the mall, people approach them everywhere they go to get pictures taken with them. They are on the local news all the time. And they are soaking it up, obviously. It's embarrassing.

This is not going to end well.
    Which one of them will end up on DWTS?

THEY ARE ALL ON OPRAH TOMORROW. (October 14th)
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread