+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 172 FirstFirst ... 69119159160161162163164165166167168169170171172 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1711
Like Tree634Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

I was under the impression that Meri worked in direct care with kids which in a lot of places has very low standards for qualifications (pulse and able to pass a background check unfortunately).

I don't think Meri could deal with the psychological rigors that school and the internship would have. Though on the flip side I could see her doing it just to get away from everyone.

It's admirable to want to help at risk youth. I admire her for that, but to get qualified so you are in a position that you can get paid to do it is not a simple measure. I wonder if she's even looked into the requirements. Meri may should check out a local community college to see what they might offer.

I could see the future story line of Meri wanting to work with at risk youth not being able to do the college thing and then deciding that being a foster parent would be a great thing and bring on the drama etc.

Please no! No foster kids please. They aren't stable enough for that, IMO.
    causingchaos and sclilred1 like this.

Meri is one odd bird. The way she kept saying "weird" to the lady she went to kindergarten with was so rude. Since the lady's story fit in with the theme of Meri's storyline, it seems more likely that TLC contacted her instead of the other way around. So stop acting like a prima donna Meri. People aren't that wild about meeting up with you. She's so clueless.

I wish that Janelle would consider some other options for her weight loss. She seems to try so hard, but never can get far with her weight loss. She looks larger than last season to me. It's hard to tell from the clothes they wear though. I think they figured out it's her food that is the issue, but she never wants to really address that. I was a little disappointed when she made the comment last night about just accepting that she's fat.

What a relief they are getting that money from the investors so they pay for the kid's college and Robyn can get pregnant.....That is what the ladies said after they get the good news, right? lol Unbelievable.

I was hoping the investors would NOT give these people any money at all and let them figure out how they are going to proceed with their "business." I put that word in quotes since their business is so unrealistic and their merchandise so unattractive as to be a joke. I'd like to see viewers visit the website several times a day to provide a "hit," then exit without buying anything. That would really skew their figures further with the investors. And, by the way, when they spend ridiculous amounts of money on parties and ceremonies, I have little sympathy for their financial situation. I'm convinced their income figures are set up in some way whereby the unwed mothers in this group are getting food stamps and welfare, free health care, etc.
    lilymax likes this.

I will honestly admit I refuse to watch this show. IMHO it demeans women & Kody is major skeeve. I saw like 2 minutes last night while waiting for my cable box to calibrate & 1 of the "wives" was trying to climb a rock wall, don't know her name & don't care.

IF this family uses funds set-up by investors to pay ersonal bills which includes college expenses they are commiting fraud. You can never ever mix business with personal funds. The tax man will frown on that big time.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

During my flipping channels last night, I heard the lady say they had only sold 500 pieces of "jewelry" with this knowledge I am shocked the thing was invested in. I do not think the Sharks would have invested.
    Punkin, tinderbox and sclilred1 like this.
    There's no place like home!

I couldn't believe they got that money from those investors, either! Of course, I sort of knew that they'd get something or else TLC wouldn't have bothered with that storyline. But that "business" is a joke! I would bet you that since last season, nobody has worked much on that site or on any ideas to make more sales. These are some bored, entitled people who think that TLC has come along to save them and pay the bills, and make them famous so others will want to help them, too. If I were any of the adults, I would be ashamed of myself! The products are not high quality enough to bring the prices they charge, they have little in the way of inventory, and their religion is very polarizing, which doesn't always translate into lots of money. Why on God's green earth any investor would give them any money at all is beyond me. I'm going to have to stop wondering why before it drives me insane! They aren't worth it.

Ugh...so pathetic! Did you catch the way their little ears all pricked up and they all exclaimed happily when they got the money? They didn't even care about the amount! They probably have utility bills lying on the tables in their lovely homes waiting on disconnect or payment.

God, these are some sick puppies!
    Punkin, tinderbox and sclilred1 like this.

I admit I used to be fasinated with this show - for probably the 1st two seasons. But, the past couple of seasons have been such a bore. Meri and Robyn get on my freaking nerves. And Cody is just SO WEIRD!!

I guess the reason I'm still hanging on to this show is because I'm a little OCD about starting a series and then finishing it to the end. (I.E. I'm still watching Grey's Anatomy and that show has stunk for a good 2-3 seasons).

This season has got to be by far the worst so far! I thought last season was bad with all of Meri's ridiculous crying and boo hoo, whoa is me crap about her daughter leaving for college.

If Cody only had the two wives Janelle & Kristine I think I'd love this family, but the other 2 ruin it.

They should show more episodes centered around the kids/family stuff - and less storyline of the wives, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread