+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 171 FirstFirst ... 66116156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1710
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

FORT Newbie

Re: Sister Wives

Robyn did say she has had her son diagnosed by professionals.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I recorded it last night. (HAD to watch my honey, Hugh Jackman, on the Tonys.) I'll watch it tomorrow.

I'm part of a private Facebook group where we snark . . . and the group was created with snarking about Sister Wives as our common interest (although we have branched out, and have become good online friends). It was hysterical reading all their "live" comments last night, even though I haven't seen the show yet.
    Oh AZ, share, can you?

I wanna laugh TOO!!!
    AZChristian likes this.
    KAREN

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Robyn is so sweet and nice. Well, until nobody helps her with what she wants to do.

Robyn: "Kody, nobody is helping me with my store. I'm shutting you down until you get me some help."
    Kody: "What am I supposed to do?"
    Robyn: "Either get those lazy wives of yours to help or find the money to hire help."
    Kody: thinks for a second. "Hello, venture capitalists? My wife has a business and we need some money so I can have sex again."
    Venture Capitalists: "Yeah, we really don't do that."

They can try to sugar coat it but polygamy is still just X number of women competing for 1 man's attention, and currently Robyn's winning. Oh, and Kody has an overly-long mohawk, not surfer hair.
    Punkin, candor, tinderbox and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepeater View Post
    Well, I'm obviously way late to the convo and have no idea what the current topic is.. BUT, I just wanted to pop in here and say... Cody's hair REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY needs to change. He looks ridiculous. I've heard them, including Cody refer to his hair as "surfer". BAHHAHAHHAAA!!!!!! Noooo, that's just hanging onto the last strands of a full head of hair. We always stop on the show and laugh at his hair.. yes, we're ass****s.
    Watched the latest episode? Sheepeater it will do your heart good to know Kodouche was sporting a new "Keith Urban" look courtesy of Merri's flat iron.

I peed my pants a little reading Kodouche.
    Punkin and tinderbox like this.

Did anyone watch tonight?

NEWS FLASH!!!!! Meri and Robyn cry!

Kody is an emotional wreck and plans to " puck on everyone" ... his words.

We see Kody in that (gag me) pony tail again! Gawd!

MSWC needs some serious help BUT who will help?
    white5199 likes this.
    KAREN

I should have known that Merri would have to have something to cry about this season. I just wondered when someone might say, hey, Merri, it's time for the children to attend college and there are a lot of them. You need to be bringing in an income right now and not go back to college. No tears, please. lol

I can't figure out why the sister wives don't realize that the reason they get so many hits on their website without any purchases is that the viewers drop by to gawk at the unappealing merchandise, chuckle and move on. I think the investment people figured that out.

How much money do you think Robyn and Kody would put into a loser project? Now I know.....it's rather funny, but still sad. I still can't believe they actually sold over $100,000. worth of merchandise. Oh, and what happened to the retail sales they had with this store from last season? I think I fell asleep, so I might have missed that.
    momrek06 likes this.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Someone in a Facebook group I belong to that snarks on SW said she checked a website that tracks how many hits a website gets. MSWC gets 71 unique visitors a day, of which I'm pretty sure 68+ are just there out of curiosity. And even with that few, the darned website crashes every 10 minutes or so.
    momrek06 likes this.

ITA Debb and AZ about their HITS actually being people just doing that "gawking" and NOT buying!

Why didn't the VC people mention that when that came up, that the possibility of the HITS are people just "curious" at their website with ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTION OF BUYING????

I know I have been over there a boat load of times and I don't plan on buying anything.
    KAREN

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

The one lady did say something about the wide disparity between the hits and the sales. She's got their number, for sure.

And I was chuckling at the fact that they talked about the beautiful high-end jewelry they sell . . . and they had pictures of their cheap-looking stuff behind them, with the tacky dime-store spinner sitting on the table. When I go into a jewelry store that sells high-end stuff, there's never a spinner full of stuff mounted on cheap cardboard there. Even the spinners are locked! And I'm thinking if these venture capitalists have $2.5M to invest, they also know the difference between high-end and tacky.

+ Reply to Thread