+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree653Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

I wondered a few posts back, how TLC was going to find 200 "friends" to attend that joke of a commitment ceremony. It finally dawned on me that at the end of most every reality series they stage some sort of party. They are actually wrap parties. All of the crew and their families are invited to attend. So that is where those 200 friends came from. Kody constantly tossing those 12 hairs on his head is beyond annoying. I also noticed that he was wearing more makeup than the wives on the "Women Tell All' show. Whomever did his makeup, didn't like him very much................
    tinderbox and AZChristian like this.

I saw a little of the Tell All and it looked to me as if Kody may have gotten some hair transplant. They take hair from the back and implant it strand by stand in the front. It does look fuller or it could be a piece I guess.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I saw a little of the Tell All and it looked to me as if Kody may have gotten some hair transplant. They take hair from the back and implant it strand by stand in the front. It does look fuller or it could be a piece I guess.
    We'll probably find out if there's a new season and he starts hanging out with the guy from the hair replacement company. The only people he seems to hang with are people who want to get free advertising on the show.
    Debb70 likes this.

Recall when the Gosslin father had his hair transplants on their show? It's a big deal and looks painful, but I think it's worth it based on the results I have seen on tv.
    causingchaos likes this.

It's kind of like putting lipstick on a pig though, isn't it? It would take a helluva lot more than hair transplants or pieces to make either Jon Gosselin or Kody Brown look really attractive. Imho, of course.
    Punkin, captain, mom2 and 4 others like this.

Lilymax, you crack me up. Lipstick on a pig. That's pretty funny.

I know Kody gets a lot of flack about his looks, hair, personality, being hyper, smart mouthed, etc. I know and it is true. But, I will admit that I do think there is something that is attractive about him to ME. I know, I know, you ladies are probably laughing your asp off right now, but I do think he's kind of cute. I'm not sure what it is, but it's there. I've tried to figure out if he reminds me of someone else that I used to like and that's why I find him attractive, but I can't. Maybe I just have poor taste. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Lilymax, you crack me up. Lipstick on a pig. That's pretty funny.

I know Kody gets a lot of flack about his looks, hair, personality, being hyper, smart mouthed, etc. I know and it is true. But, I will admit that I do think there is something that is attractive about him to ME. I know, I know, you ladies are probably laughing your asp off right now, but I do think he's kind of cute. I'm not sure what it is, but it's there. I've tried to figure out if he reminds me of someone else that I used to like and that's why I find him attractive, but I can't. Maybe I just have poor taste. lol
    I got a giggle out of your post. I totally know what you mean though. There are guys I still find attractive (mostly younger than me) that some people would probably not believe. It's just one of those things. You can't help it. We know.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I got a giggle out of your post. I totally know what you mean though. There are guys I still find attractive (mostly younger than me) that some people would probably not believe. It's just one of those things. You can't help it. We know.
    I find lots of people attractive that don't fit the stereotype of attractive. At this point in my life it's pretty much all about the personality for me. My coworker always tells me there's a fish out there for anyone. I know lots of people find me unattractive too but I'm ok with myself and have had fun regardless.
    lilymax and Debb70 like this.

I see your point, but actually, I think I might think that Kody looked better if I didn't know his personality. lol

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    momrek06, causingchaos and Debb70 like this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

+ Reply to Thread