+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree694Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

Was Kody on CRACK Sunday night ........ he was so hyper on the couch!!!!!

I do not like ANY of the dresses and Meri's looks like it used to be a leather chair......???? Edgy ... that dress is far from edgy.

The young girl making all the dresses is just getting more and more and more STRESSED as the epi went on.
    I think it was too big a project for her. I think there should have been several dressmakers involved.

For me, I could never have a dress made for me. I buy off the rack because I need to see the FINISHED dress on me right away before I spend a cent.
    I was having trouble visioning each of the ladies in their dresses as they were fitted over and over again through each stage of making the dresses.

Herding all those kiddos up and having them stand around praticing for this commitment whatever............ WHY????
    This is about the SW's and Kody. This is THEIR commitment to each other and the kiddos are a result of their commitment.
    I think even Mariah said it was unneccessary to have all the kids INVOLVED IN the ceremony.
    The SW's and Kody should just do their thing. Read their Mission statement, plant their tree, sprinkle their sand and just have the kids there in the audience.

Kody and those LIGHTS ......... that looked RIDICULOUS. PERIOD.

Two hour finale next week starting at 8pm.
    KAREN

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

We have a store at our outlet mall called GroupUSA. I call it the Vanna White store, because it's full of sparkly long dresses. I went there to look for something appropriate for our 50th anniversary vow renewal. They do have some dresses that are quite pretty and modest. The one I bought comes in multiple colors, and is appropriate for women of all sizes. How pretty would it have been if they'd all been wearing the same dress (signifying solidarity), but in different colors (signifying individuality)?

And the dress was less than $200.

I wonder where TLC is going to find the 200 "friends" that will be attending. How on earth can you tell what a dress is going to look like when they're being fitted over their street clothes. The only one I can stomach is Jannell. I hope she comes to her senses (an she is sensible), and leaves. I look at Cody and I get a sick feeling. The way I feel about him could not be printed here.
    Punkin and causingchaos like this.

Catching bits and pieces I finally saw how Kody interacts with the children. Be quiet and do what I say or else. Those kids were bored and all he could do was yell and threaten them. This who ceremony is ridiculous, but this is how TLC works. Look at John and Kate, the Duggars...now the Browns and recommitment ceremonies.
    There's no place like home!

Actually, Meri would look good in my living room, right next to the fireplace. I wonder if she comes in a recliner.
    Punkin and tinderbox like this.

I kind of understand Kody on the ceremony practice. Maybe his expectations were a little high, but still. TLC is their main source of income. They want you to have the kids practice and they can't cooperate. I'd be frustrated too. Some times kids have to do things they don't like because it's helping the family. Being bored isn't that horrible, IMO. So what. Most of the time Kody is pretty understanding of the kids and they have no problem saying their mind. I don't think he's that hard on them. Granted, he said somethings he shouldn't have, but I chalk it up to him being stressed out and not acting well that day.
    It seems that Hunter never gives up an opportunity to say something smart asp about Kody. I wouldn't tolerate it.
    nanarama and sparklete like this.

I wonder about Robyn's other children-does she have a daughter that Cody could eventually marry to keep it all in the family?
    Last edited by famita; 02-19-2014 at 02:58 PM. Reason: boo boo

Quote Originally Posted by famita View Post
    I wonder about Robyn's other children-does she have a daughter that Cody could eventually marry to keep it all in the family?
    Whatttttttttt and then he can be another Woody Allen??? Ugh. Eek.
    KAREN

no-my premise is that he will want to be adding another wifey and her daughter would be able to keep it in the family-wasn't really thinking about w allen, but I guess if the shoe fits......

Quote Originally Posted by famita View Post
    no-my premise is that he will want to be adding another wifey and her daughter would be able to keep it in the family-wasn't really thinking about w allen, but I guess if the shoe fits......
    No that idea is still gross. While yes Robyn has two daughters, they came into Kody's life very very young and he is their step-father. I highly highly doubt Kody would ever look at any of Robyn's daughters as someone he would ever marry. Eeeeeek. Nor would any of the SW's even approve including HER mother, Robyn. That's just a bizarre idea.
    Imperfect1, nanarama and sparklete like this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread