+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree689Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I could only imagine Robyn's reaction if another wife comes to be.
    Especially if she is younger, sexier and prettier than her.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    I think you'd start to see Christine breaking down more and Robyn another young hot wife came to be. Especially if she's fertile. Robyn is only special because she's fertile and sexually appealing to Kody.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    Which you know she would be. Kody (and the production crew) would never bring an unattractive older woman into the mix.

I think Christine would be the one to have major issues. Christine just comes across to me as a negative Nellie !
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Did anyone catch when Mariah and Aspen were talking about their moms and they said that only one of the women actually graduated. That seems to say that only one of the four wives graduated from high school. How can that be? Were they home schooled or got GED's?

IMHO, Robyn may be younger, however her appearance suggests there have been one too many "uncle dad's" in her family. I was especially interested in her comment about always paying her bills and saving money in the past. I'm afraid her bankruptcies tell a different story. I believe the only educated one of the bunch is Janell. I couldn't believe Kody was as clueless as he was regarding student loans and basically the way going to college works.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did anyone catch when Mariah and Aspen were talking about their moms and they said that only one of the women actually graduated. That seems to say that only one of the four wives graduated from high school. How can that be? Were they home schooled or got GED's?
    Well the show showed several pictures of Christine in her cap and gown so it must have been Meri that did not grad.
    Homeschooling was not big back then and for quite a few of my friends that homeschool their kiddos, by high school they stop homeschooling and send them to the local h.s.
    I bet they got GED's.
    I thought Janelle had a college degree?
    KAREN

Yes, and Robyn talked about when she went to college. I have read that the girls were saying that Meri was the only one in Meri's family to graduate from high school. Could this be? I wish they would clarify this comment and who they were referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I think Christine would be the one to have major issues. Christine just comes across to me as a negative Nellie !
    I'd be crazy negative if I was her too. I mean really Kody has openly said he basically never found her attractive and went as far as to say he was disgusted by her at one point. Then he hauls in the young pretty wife. Again in the context of the non-monogamous relationship she has essentially been replaced by someone he actually wanted and Kody's lack of skill meeting the women's needs shows.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Some of my friends recently commented that the wives are looking much older lately. How many years have they been on the air? I think they were mainly referring to Meri. Then I rewatched the last episode again and I noticed how old Mariah and Aspyn look. I would never guess they are high school age girls if I didn't know better. They could easily pass for a woman of 30, IMO. Maybe it's in their genes. I don't think Christine looks much older than those two daughters.

+ Reply to Thread