+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree628Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

I think the show would be more interesting if they worked. It would make more sense. Plus, Kody and Janelle work and they still manage to do the show.

Oh, I recently looked at the website for My Sister Wife's Closet. I'm trying to figure out why it's called closet, since there aren't really any clothes for sale, except for a couple of aprons. And you don't normally keep your jewelry in a closet. You would think they would have at least some clothes. My Sister Wife's Jewelry Box, may be more appropriate. lol
    momrek06 likes this.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Debb, Debb, Debb. They haven't done one logical thing since Kody and Meri took Janelle into the family. It's TOO MUCH to expect them to start making sense now. LOL.
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.

Exactly what does Kody do for employment?
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think the show would be more interesting if they worked. It would make more sense. Plus, Kody and Janelle work and they still manage to do the show.

Oh, I recently looked at the website for My Sister Wife's Closet. I'm trying to figure out why it's called closet, since there aren't really any clothes for sale, except for a couple of aprons. And you don't normally keep your jewelry in a closet. You would think they would have at least some clothes. My Sister Wife's Jewelry Box, may be more appropriate. lol
    Debb, I love all your posts! LOL about the use of the word CLOSET because it's true it's all jewelry. (excepting for a few aprons.)

MERI WORK???? Why, she has one child, a teenager who is off to PRIVATE PRICEY college Fall '13 who requires NO care, she has an enormous empty house to clean and crafts to work on HOW JUST HOW would MERI have any time at all to WORK to bring some seriously needed money into this very LARGE family?????????? Are you serious, Debb???????

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Imperfect1, AZChristian and Debb70 like this.
    KAREN

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have a theory about Westminster. It's just speculation. I wonder if Mariah knows someone from years ago, either a girlfriend or boy she liked, who is going to Westminster. Maybe she has it in her head that she will go there too and they will be together. That's why is doesn't seem to make sense, but she is so obsessed about it.

Sounds like they are hell-bent on getting her into Westminster. It's a good school, a liberal arts school - which I am surprised they are interested in - and very pricey. It's a terrible idea for her to do all four years there when they can't afford it...but I'll betcha she gets what she wants. Just like her mom got the wet bar - which she apparently never uses. You may be right about her going because she knows "someone" there, because the students there are not ones who typically look for Mariah's type. They are a bunch of spoiled rich kids looking for other spoiled rich kids. (I went in my 30s, not searching for a mate). I compare it to the young Mormons, male and female, going to BYU to find a partner. They are likely to meet others with similar interests....eh....I just don't get it.

Get a freakin' job, Meri.

If Mariah is attending Westminister, I wonder who paid for it. Maybe they got loans after all. I know Kody was dead seat against the loans or maybe the school gave her a full scholarship. After all the school did get a lot of free advertising on their show. lol

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Exactly what does Kody do for employment?
    THEORETICALLY, they sell some magic green goo that people drink to lose weight and get healthy. Apparently, none of them drink it themselves.

ACTUALLY, he's a pimp. He sells his family with no regard or concern for what it's doing to them individually or communally.

I've read at various places that Kody is in sales and has a really good job. I don't think they are allowed to reveal the company name on the show though.

Does anyone know if Kody graduated from college? I've heard him talk about how important that is for his kids, as if he didn't do it himself. If that is the case, then I can't see him making more than around $150,000.00 per year, though I could be wrong. Still, that amount after taxes, isn't that much when compared to the debt and extraordinary expenses they have.

The wives other than Meri had to have had income in order to get mortgages on their homes. Their income would have to be sufficient for them to qualilfy. So, I guess they used the income from Sister Wife's Closet and their TLC income to qualify.
    Last edited by Debb70; 01-10-2014 at 09:35 AM.

I participate in a discussion board that focuses primarily on Sisterwives and other polygamous topics. (I say this because I'm almost embarrassed about how much I know about these grifters.)

The Browns "work" for a company called LIV International. It's a pyramid scheme. They make money by marketing miracle products that allegedly help purchasers to detoxify the body, lose weight, have more energy, build body mass, etc., etc., etc. (Information taken directly from the LIV website.)

It's not known how much they actually sell. The money comes from inviting gullible people to their personal little "cult-de-sac" for presentations, after which the little sheeple are signed up to become distributors themselves. The Browns get a cut of whatever the sheeple sell (most of which is probably their own products to have for inventory).

The income they used to qualify for the homes was most likely their TLC salaries. It is a matter of public record that the company that financed the homes is one that is known for loaning money at a higher interest rate to poor credit risks. And they're also known for foreclosing in the blink of an eye. The minute the show ends, the clock will start running on how quickly they will lose the homes.
    Debb70 likes this.

Maybe it is because I live in the central states, that I cannot imagine anyone making $150,000.00 a year selling crap in a pyramid scheme. Unless the person is at the very top.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread