+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree689Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

Well...as far as college financial aid, my EX refused to have anything to do with our son so his income was never considered. While he had a car he never took it to college. He took a 3 hour bus ride home every weekend. The car stood home.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    He better hope all 4 wives don't get smart and leave his rear. He would be in jail as a dead beat dad because he couldn't afford the child support. I am sure he feels there is never a danger of that happening.
    Well Robyn thinks Kody 'walks on water' so I highly doubt she will ever leave him.
    KAREN

I can't imagine living that lifestyle.
    Punkin likes this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Well this is one area I think "we" women are smart, none wants to deal with living with more than 1 husband at a time.
    Punkin and nennie like this.
    There's no place like home!

I never understood why they all try to smoosh under one roof when these women really don't get along that well with each other because they're all very very different personalities. They don't seem to much mind sharing the male in the picture but seem to cope a little better when not all on top of each other with all the kids and varied parenting styles not to mention lifestyles. I think if they didn't keep trying to play one big happy family the women would be more universally ok with this relationship situation.

When I've been in open relationships I didn't try to make the men be all best friends and brother boyfriends with each other. My relationships with them were all separate and different. Monogamy isn't really my thing but my thing isn't trying to play one big happy family with everyone in the mix. It just gets to be a bit much.

Did anyone notice how Meri was utilizing her wet bar at the Mother's Day gathering? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did anyone notice how Meri was utilizing her wet bar at the Mother's Day gathering? lol
    ??? Did she even use it? I did not notice!

You have to tell us, Debb!
    KAREN

I recall looking around to see who was eating where, but didn't notice the wet bar. I think I have erased it, but I'll check if I can and see.

It didn't look like they had it set up that well. Cody was sitting in the stairs with his plate. The spread looked great, even though I think cold waffles might not be the best idea. With that large of a goup, a casserole might have been more practical and it could have been served warm.

Considering it was so vital to her entertainment, I thought it would have been better utilized.

I was reading ahead on my tivo and it looks like one episode Meri has a meltdown....it it anything worse then what we have seen in this past episode I cannot wait to see it. I used to really like her but she is getting so annoying lately and very selfish...

I have read there has always been tension among the wives, but I think it became worse when Robyn came along.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread