+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree689Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

Meri and Kody or just Meri or whoever I feel has dropped the ball on Mariah and to me she comes across as one very SPOILED brat.

Just that scene alone with her sitting in the car in front of the house was ridiculous.

I so wished Meri had said "Knock off the attitude, I, your Mother, screwed up and did not get my paperwork in ON TIME. IT IS MY FAULT, Mariah. NO ONE ELSE's!"
    But that did NOT happen and she sat out there like some ridiculous idiot. Gawd. AT her age, that was terrible. It just screams BRAT to me.

Behavior like that should NOT be tolerated from parents. But then again if they SPOIL the child and look the other way when they show BAD behavior, you are not doing the child ANY FAVORS.

So consequently to the VIEWING audience Mariah looks like a BIG SPOILED ROTTEN BABY.

What I would like to know is HOW do the Browns pay for HEALTH and DENTAL insurance for all these children????

No one has any full time jobs that would have bennies. Hmmmm.
    KAREN

I just assumed they qualified for Medicaid. I've never heard of child who couldn't get medical care due to no insurance coverage.

I doubt they quality for Medicaid because they "earn" a fair living being reality TV "stars".
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I just assumed they qualified for Medicaid. I've never heard of child who couldn't get medical care due to no insurance coverage.
    Well, Robyn already has a lien on her new house, put in place due to an unpaid bill to a hospital for one of her older kids. No idea when the debt was incurred, but she hasn't paid it, regardless.

FORT Fogey

Where they get their money will always remain a mystery. That stupid web business is nuts, Kody never goes off to work, Janelle seems to have something going but what? That is never clear. She says her money is hers. I don't know how she gets away with that, if true. Their salary from the show cannot be grand enough to support the lifestyle we see. The parents get the salary and the kids probably get a small walk on fee, if they speak, which is required by entertainment law. The rest are extras. I am more interested to see what happens when the show is cancelled. Clearly the network has a hand in keeping the houses for the time being. Stupid houses, too.

I loved it when the wives were complaining about that black bag Kody used to carry from house to house and glad that was eliminated. Didn't bother Janelle. Her reaction to the discussion was a look and a hand gesture that said, it never fazed me. I like her. I wonder if they have sex. I tend to think they are not romantic and have more of a business relationship. He clearly respects her, as he should.

FORT Newbie

I was just catching up with all the comments on the show... so I am a little late on this but I thought it was so funny that a family of people who claim to be so religious would delay Jesus' birthday for materialistic reason
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn 0_0 View Post
    I was just catching up with all the comments on the show... so I am a little late on this but I thought it was so funny that a family of people who claim to be so religious would delay Jesus' birthday for materialistic reason

Christmas has nothting to due with Jesus. Google it. I is a pagan holiday. Christsins tasgged Jeus' bithday on this date.
    Living likes this.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

But, whether the early Christians piggy-backed on the winter solstice or not, it grew as quickly as the converts grew to a Christian celebration of the birth of Jesus. Remember that some christian denominations do not celebrate with material offerings such as gifts and a few do not "celebrate" at all.
    mom2 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Sister Wives returns on Sunday, December 29, 2013 @9pm on TLC
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Great! I really enjoy their show, and I'm glad they'll be back.
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread