+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

FORT Fogey

Re: Sister Wives

The sight of even a preview for this show makes me gag.
    elleprn likes this.

I've been trying to catch Sunday night's episode On Demand, but it hasn't surfaced yet.

That is a question I have, where would another wife build her house? But, I digress, there will not be any of the houses within 5 years.
    There's no place like home!

My daughter is 21 years old and she still lives at home while going to college and working so I am ok with that....as long as she respects the house rules....

so obviously I am a bit older then Meri and when I first thought of her and Kody having another baby I was like 'is she nuts!!!!!!!!' enjoy your freedom....even though my daughter is still with us she is on her own nowadays for alot stuff.

But man I thought it was so cold for the way the Kody treated Meri I almost felt like if they could not 'make" a baby like in the bedroom because he is just such a man then there will be no baby at all....to me I felt like the decision was all about him and not Meri at all.....I truly think she wants another baby. It is kinda sad the way he treats the wives man you can see and feel it on the tv screen: Christine and Janelle are like the old dogs of the pack....Meri is the only I think he enjoys time with I cannot quite put my finger on it it's more like out of respect and honor but Robyn is he very, very attracted to and most likely will get her knocked up again....would be interesting to see how this plays out.

I think he has one wife(Robyn) and 3 sisters. Christine and Janelle deserve so much better than him. I can't believe the 2 ladies are still hanging in there. Never did care for Meri and IMO she is the least attractive of the 4. When he brought Robyn in it was so obvious she was the one he was into. Personally I think having 4 women makes him think he is studly DoRight.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

You are so right nennie about the four of them making him out to be studly doright...LOL -- yes, Robyin is the only one he is attracted to physically just look at the pendants he was making representing his wives she is a phoenix rising out of the ashes that was the first one and meri is like an old loyal dog....excuse me???? he quickly changed that -- he is a prick (I would rather use another term that rhymes to prick LOL). I tell ya one of these women will eventually break and it will be nasty.

I agree dreamonia one day one of them will get tired of him and then maybe the whole story will be told. That would be much better than the boring one going on right now. If Janell and Christine ever get real slim I think Cody will lose them. Robyn is not bad looking but I think Christine and Janelle are the prettier ones.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

I thought it was Kody's idea to have another child with Meri and was forcing the issue with her. Did he decide not too?
    There's no place like home!

Yeah, Janelle is on her way down in size. She's a pretty woman. Once she starts getting lots of male attention, she may see the downside to staying with Kody and end it, especially, if she falls in love.

Christine is pretty too, though she is more religious than the others. IMO, she still would have a difficult time staying if she got the right kind of male attention and fell for another man. If she had a Morman husband who was under her roof 24/7, I don't think she would be able to resist, especially if he was truly physically attracted to her. It sounds like she's never had that from Kody. He admits it.

FORT Newbie

Not sure if anyone noticed - when the show did a flash back to Robin & Kodys wedding, he was extremely bald on top, now he has much more hair on top. IMO he must have undergone hair transplant - you really don't notice the difference until you look back at the wedding episode. Glad to find a site that talks about this show. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread