+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree628Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

Oh, that must be new. I clicked on clothing just a few weeks ago and the only item was an apron. I thought it was odd. Maybe there clothing line will be successful.

If they really want to sale a lot of merchandise, they should select something is difficult to find other places. I wonder if they are in the wrong nitch.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Actually, I believe that it should be My Sister Wives' Closet. When the apostrophe is after the word, it is plural. There are multiple wives, so the word should be plural. The word "wife's" refers to one wife. And I don't think there is such a word as "wive" --- And that brings us to wives'. . . and there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Actually, I believe that it should be My Sister Wives' Closet. When the apostrophe is after the word, it is plural. There are multiple wives, so the word should be plural. The word "wife's" refers to one wife. And I don't think there is such a word as "wive" --- And that brings us to wives'. . . and there you go.
    That is correct. If there was only two of them, it would make sense if it was "My Sister Wife's" because there would only be one closet apiece. However, presumably there would one closet for each of the foursome which makes it plural. However, I think the lack of a space between "Sister" and "Wife" is just a cutesy spelling or an attempt to coin a new word - "sisterwife".

I haven't been watching the show this year. I must be tired of the Browns because the only thing I find interesting about them now is their lack of proper grammar. Well, I did look at the jewelry but I don't get this "Be Values" thing. What does "confidence" have to do with a pair of fleur de lys earrings? Or "faithful" = crowns? And I couldn't for the life of me decipher how that weird design around a heart relates to "passionate".
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

So I just watched .... can someone explain to me WHY Meri can not get into her house? Did I miss why they said? And by the looks of the previews for next week, they still are not in.

I think the BUILDER was dead on with his description of Kody and each wife. Interesting that Builder's take on Robyn and Kody was that they are still on their honeymoon! Hmm! I agree!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    So I just watched .... can someone explain to me WHY Meri can not get into her house? Did I miss why they said? And by the looks of the previews for next week, they still are not in.
    Because she turned in her paper work a week before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by L144S View Post
    Because she turned in her paper work a week before Christmas.
    Oh gawd, well then it's HER fault. Wy doesn't she take ownership in that? Tell her daughter it's HER fault. All this crying and anger and its HER fault. Please. And it continues into next week. By the looks of it, Kody tells Meri to get a grip and knock it off with all the whining. As Mariah is all pissed off. GROW UP all of you. Brother.
    KAREN

I think my favorite comment was from Robyn last night feeling badly for us poor monogamous women. What a fool! She is one of us, she herself is monogamous, it's her "husband" who is not monogamous.

Meri is such a drama queen. Does she ever put her big girl pants on? I think not. Maybe I'm strange, but if I had whined, cried and had melt downs like Meri has on screen, then I think I would be aware of that, (since I have watched the old episodes). So, I would take this as an opportunity to be grateful that the wives with young children were in their house first. I can wait. I can put on a smile, be happy for others and not make it all about me for once.

(I saw parts of last night when Meri was upset. I recorded to watch in full tonight.)

Meri is acting like a spoiled child and it seems, from watching the previews for next week, her daughter is worse. To think, this attention seeking woman used to be my favorite wife! (Whatever that means! heh)

It will be very interesting to watch the dynamics among the women change now that they're all within one another's view. Mariah will be going off to college and Meri will be all alone in that big house she doesn't actually "need". Will Kody spend as much (equal) time with her and he does with his other wives and their children? Hmmmm.... I think we're about to observe jealousy...at its worst.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    It will be very interesting to watch the dynamics among the women change now that they're all within one another's view. Mariah will be going off to college and Meri will be all alone in that big house she doesn't actually "need". Will Kody spend as much (equal) time with her and he does with his other wives and their children? Hmmmm.... I think we're about to observe jealousy...at its worst.
    I agree! I am looking forward to the season(s) when they are all living in the cul-de-sac, and how the sister wives react to being close together again . The green eyed monster should rear his ugly head very soon I think. I can't wait!! This will be much more entertaining than all the manufactured drama in last season and this.

It will be fun seeing the kids running madly from one house to another while Meri goes crazy for fear they will wreck her perfect house and wetbar.

+ Reply to Thread