+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree689Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    For the prices of the 4 homes combined....$1,779,071, I think they could have easily built one large home with 4 kitchens. They do not want to be in this marriage, maybe a different polygamy one but not with these other women. I know with Meri's home Kody would be on the deed, but is he on any of the others?
    The only thing about that is if they ever wanted to sell it would be hard to sell a home with 4kitchens.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

For the prices of the 4 homes combined....$1,779,071, I think they could have easily built one large home with 4 kitchens. They do not want to be in this marriage, maybe a different polygamy one but not with these other women. I know with Meri's home Kody would be on the deed, but is he on any of the others?
    The only thing about that is if they ever wanted to sell it would be hard to sell a home with 4kitchens.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

I hope the producers come up with something new for a focus next season. Weight loss would be excellent but there has to be more content than just that.

Show us where they work and how they get their money for another thing.
    momrek06 and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    here are the recorded cost of the homes
    Meri & Kody: $447,017
    Robyn: $445,039
    Janelle: $443,700
    Christine: $443,315
    wow with the price of Meri's home...sounds like she got a few wet bars....LOL

ok just curious who was on welfare and got their dream home? It has to be Robyn who btw, came in with with second most expensive home...living a dream life I tell ya.

FORT Fogey

They have the money to afford those homes. The question is why cry poor all the time? Be proud of your abundance! No shame in that.

None of this makes sense....with no incomes, who/how would loan the money for these homes? I guess I am becoming such a cynic that I am watching anything but reality tv.
    There's no place like home!

I don't even know why Meri is being singled out for her house price. For goodness sakes they are $400k houses and the difference between her's and the "cheapest" houses is $4000. That's pocket change at that point in your house buying. Shoot it's only $2000 difference between her and Robyn's house. The way they're carrying on on the show and the public is carrying on about greed I would have expected something more like a $20,000 difference. If they can afford $400k houses they can afford whatever amenities she's looking at.

And at this point either these people are profoundly bad at managing debt or they are not as poor as they want everyone to think.

I don't blame the one bit for not building one big house. Aside from resale on that thing they couldn't ever get the ok to build that in any subdivision they would have looked out. They would have to be out in a less restricted country like environment to get away that. And per their own admission they are incapable of living under one roof because really these ladies don't particularly like each other on a day to day basis. Having lived at one point communally I personally would never do that again. Too much jealousy over who Kody is touching or kissing and too many personality conflicts for that to be a healthy/happy situation. And really they dropped what like $1.6million on houses??? Why not have everyone get a separate one? If they have the money to do it in the same neighborhood. Fine.

But then they need to stop crying poor all the time. Obviously that's not the truth.
    justCoz, MsDiva2007 and Imperfect1 like this.

If the sister wives can not get along and are having issues about who Kody is touching/kissing then why are they in this "marriage" to begin with. It makes zero sense to whine, moan, groan and b@tch about something that they have voluntarily put themselves into. No one forced them to share one husband. No one forced them to have to deal with a husband that is kissing, touching and having sex with 4 wives "at the same time". The premise of this show, I thought, was to show everyone that polygamous marriages are not bad like the common perception is. However, the more they b@tch the more they prove the common perceptive correct.

IMO
    Shoepie and jeaninelaurie like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

None of this makes sense....with no incomes, who/how would loan the money for these homes? I guess I am becoming such a cynic that I am watching anything but reality tv.
    I don't understand why so many people are saying they don't have any income. They DO have income. I don't know how much they're getting from their several years of being on Sister Wives, but each adult gets paid a certain amount per episode,so they certainly are making substantial money from the show. And they make a number of personal appearances and speaking engagements, which I'm sure brings in some income. Plus they've written a book that apparently has done well. And they have their new ventures, some of which may also be bringing in income already. So they do have income now.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Meri brought the scrutiny on herself -- whining about the wet bar oh please and she doesn't even drink....what a joke.

She wants 5-7 bedrooms for what??????????????? Unless she is gonna be the next octomom she does not need that space at all because lets face it she is old not gonna fart around....she could of had like 3-4 bedroom but I think she also did it to throw her weight around which I thinks she does being the first wife.

Honey boo boo makes 20k an episode so these people have to be paid about the same or a bit more per episode so they are not as poor as we think they are -- with one kid in college and maybe 2 more going do you really think would settle for anything less?

I think they are a bunch of fakers personally

+ Reply to Thread