+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree689Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

I really think Kody just likes the idea of having a passel full of women. Makes him a stud. Robyn is his arm candy and Meri is the legal wife. To me Meri is the least attractive of all 4 of the women but yet she controls the marriage just because she is the legal wife. I like Janelle and Christine and think both are attractive and would be stunning if the lost all the weight. I think it would be funny if they did slim down and decide the could do better than good ole Kody. Meri in my opinion is high maintenance.
    Shoepie, mindy384 and elleprn like this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

CARBS! All the females in the Brown family need to cut back on carbs.

Over 7 years ago I worked diligently with a trainer on my weight and she said 'women that carry allot of weight around their middle, it is an abundance of CARBS in their diet'.

I went home, took a good look at what I was eating (as I working out like a maniac) and realized the trainer was RIGHT.

The minute I started watching SW and saw the Mom's and then saw all the girls … I knew it was too much carbs in their diet.

Reducing Carbs Sheds Deep Belly Fat
    KAREN

If they knocked carbs from their diets they would lose a TON of weight (no puns here, just seriousness).

Pretty much anyone you talk to will say if theyve done the carb reduction they saw results. For me, I am mildly obsessed with them so when I consume a lot of carbs I up my run times--it evens out. If I don't up the run time something else goes up

I would love to see Janelle and Christine split but out of the adults I think it is obvious that they are the least selfish, which leads me to believe they might stick around solely for the kids and the extended kids family. It's a shame because they seem like good people and have raised some really quality kids.

Weight issues are complex and difficult. I realize that, however, their position as reality people has given them the perfect opportunity to do an on camera weight loss program. I would bet money that TLC would pay for them to do a hardcore weight loss series. Sort of like the biggest loser, but just a trainer with each wife, nutrition guru, doctor visits, etc. They toyed with it last season by showing them going to this trainer and working out a little, but it was half asped. I mean a REAL, hardcore program where they could lose the 100 pounds if they need it.
    Shoepie likes this.

here are the recorded cost of the homes
    Meri & Kody: $447,017
    Robyn: $445,039
    Janelle: $443,700
    Christine: $443,315
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Ok I know nothing of real estate but I do know that Vegas did get hit bad by this busted up economy sooooo if those homes valued at those prices are in Vegas that sound like PALACES!!! WOW

I watch show called FLIPPING LAS VEGAS and there are tons of homes in the Vegas area that are all repo's. All abandoned.

OOOOO and looky who has the MOST expensive home…………!!!!!!!
    KAREN

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

These houses are large, but the lots are small and two of the houses back up onto a busy 4-lane highway. The sample home shown on the series and twitter photos from the family show some sub-standard cabinets and none of the high-end touches one would expect at these prices in a city where some nice stuff is available for a lot less.

They paid for the convenience of being in the same cul-de-sac, for the gated community, and probably paid more than they should have because they're not the brightest bulbs in any of the neon signs of Las Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    All I can say is OMG! For some areas, these numbers aren't that large, however, considering the descriptions of their poverty from their own lips, these numbers are outrageous. Makes think they are lying about their finances. IMO people who are truly struggling financially, do not buy homes in that price range.

For the prices of the 4 homes combined....$1,779,071, I think they could have easily built one large home with 4 kitchens. They do not want to be in this marriage, maybe a different polygamy one but not with these other women. I know with Meri's home Kody would be on the deed, but is he on any of the others?
    There's no place like home!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    For the prices of the 4 homes combined....$1,779,071, I think they could have easily built one large home with 4 kitchens. They do not want to be in this marriage, maybe a different polygamy one but not with these other women. I know with Meri's home Kody would be on the deed, but is he on any of the others?
    According to the deeds registered with Clark County, his name is only on Meri's house. The others are in the women's names only. I want to move to Nevada. Where else can someone who was recently on welfare and then filed bankruptcy then qualify for a $430,000 home on her own?
    causingchaos, nennie and Debb70 like this.

+ Reply to Thread