+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Sister Wives

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I just watched last night's show. This board does not allow me to use the language I desire to describe Kody.

What a jerk. Why on earth is he pushing Meri to have another child?! He has plenty and said he would have more. Well, with who? I am not sure he has polled his wives. I doubt Janelle wants another.

I am dumb struck and how harshly he is dogging Meri for an answer. What is in it for him?
    On another board, they refer to him as "Grody" (gross + Kody). "With who?" How about Robyn's little sister? He was ogling her as though she might be a potential #5, and Robyn would probably LOVE having a little more leverage in the family.

"What is in it for him?" More babies equals job security with TLC so he will literally be getting paid for having sex. The prime example of a media whore.
    gadmus126 likes this.

Where are Robyn's kids from her first marriage? I haven't seen them at all this season. Did they explain where they are?

The entire scene around their son's graduation was so ridiculous. What's the saying about not having enough sense to come in out of the rain? It reminds them of them.

Meri really ticked me off last night. All that stuff about getting her wet bar. Even people who drink alcohol don't get wet bars anymore. She can't entertain without a wet bar? If I were in her situation, I would be ashamed to cry, plead and act distraught over a wet bar. How pathetic and fake. A fifth bedroom that you don't need along with a wet bar you don't need for additional money that you don't have. Right.

I don't feel sympathy for Meri. Kody is a cod, but he is right about her hesitance to make a deicison on the baby. I think I get it though. Meri has garnered much sympathy, attention and tolerance in the past because she was the one who wanted more kids and couldn't have them. She used it to her advantage. NOW she has an option to remedy that problem. Trouble is she doesn't really want to lose her power of playing the poor wife with only one child. That's why she keeps crying and pretending to be confused. She's not confused. She's trapped by Robin's offer. lol And if she refuses to have another child AND opts for the 5th bedroom that makes her look even more greedy. I got your number Meri. If you turn Robyn down, you can't whine about only having one kid anymore.

Most of their older children are smarter than they are. lol
    Shoepie, Kanga and AZChristian like this.

I hadn't thought of it, but you're probably right, Debb. Meri needs the guilt factor of the others to get special privileges. And it is a special privilege to have a house as big as the others when there are only two people living in it. That said, I really like these people, including Kody. Despite the unusual marriage situation, they've got good values and they're raising great kids. There's something to be said for that.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

More CRYING ugh every single episode. Geez.

Who the heck cares whether Robyn and the baby make it to the graduation. She has been in Logan's life what 2 years. SIT THE H DOWN, GRODY AND WATCH YOUR FIRST BORN CHILD GRAD HS. Running after her after talking to her on the phone and giving her a ton of directions to the Hall was sooooooo ridiculous. Robyn should have showed up ON TIME like everyone else and if the baby acted up, she could easily walk to the back of the Hall as to not bother anyone. BUT no she decides she will go LATE???? And then she becomes a bothersome for everyone else in the family. What happened to Robyn's sister who was going to be a NANNY for Robyn??? Simple plan would have been to leave the baby home with her!!!! Geez.

When they were discussing Logan with his teacher, it was totally UNNECESSARY for Christine to announce to EVERYONE that he has been using bad language. OH DEAR GAWD, what senior in HS does not drop the F bomb from time to time .. BIG DEAL. And in my opinion, Christine needs to mind her own business about what Logan does. Discuss with Janelle but certainly NOT the teacher in front of everyone else there. Geez.

I like Madison allot.

Mariah is so BOSSY. PITA. PERIOD.

It appears to me that Janelle is heavier than she was before they even started working out. She seems so unhappy. She never smiles.

It also bothers me that the HS girls are all so heavy in the mid section. TOOOOO MANY CARBS.

Debb, I saw all of Robyn's kiddos last week when they were all looking at the model homes. Her son (cannot remember his name) has gotten very tall. Still a bit chucnky but taller. I saw her girls last night jumping all over Logan after graduation.

Ya, I heard GRODY drop the whole "I will have more children" line with WHO, Robyn and her sister???

SO FROM HERE ON IN, I AM REFERRING TO KODY/CODY as GRODY!!! THANKS, AZC!!! I LIKE THAT!!!
    Shoepie and AZChristian like this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    SO FROM HERE ON IN, I AM REFERRING TO KODY/CODY as GRODY!!! THANKS, AZC!!! I LIKE THAT!!!
    I'm starting to think of the first wife as unMeri.
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.

Thanks for the info. Maybe I didn'trecognize those kids. Doubt I'll rewatch the episode though. IT tries my patience. lol

Meri is also much larger than she was last season. In fact, all of them are larger. I just notice Meri more for some reason. I don't think it was fair to make them sit in those desk in the classroom. It was entirely possible that Janelle would not have fit into those desks. If she hadn't it would have been very embarrassing for her. Not amusing IMO.

FORT Fogey

I don't think Meri really wants a baby. She has said, many times, that she is not sure about starting over. There must be a religious side to her apparent confusion. The more kids you have, better chances of ______. ??? Her sister said, try it once (invitro). Meri said she is not sure if it takes if she really wants that. I think her frustration is coming from the pressure of the family and some a belief that she "should" have another. I don't think she is doing this for attention. It is pressure.

Kody, what is wrong with you? When Mariah graduates that means you have one big beautiful house to visit and get some peace! Belly up to that wet bar and have a good time! You can make love anywhere in that house and it will take you awhile to hit all the surfaces.

Next everyone will be after her to accept Robin's offer.

Why everyone was angry at Robin for being late is beyond me. So what? Things happen.

Why shouldn't she have a house as big as the others? I am on her side on this one. She knows TLC is footing the bill, why not snap it up. The budget talks are ridiculous when it comes to the houses.

Everyone is way too heavy including many of the kids. Janelle definately looks as heavy as she every was and Meri has gained weight too.

I like the kids who claim they only want one wife or to not share their husbands. Go Madison!

I guess we may never know where their financing is coming from, but I don't think TLC would buy houses for all four wives or even one wife. We now know they didn't pay for the Gosselin home. And even if they did get the houses free, they still have to claim the value as income and pay taxes on it. That would be very difficult to do if you don't have any money.
    Shoepie likes this.

I wonder if TLC co-signed on the loans. That way, they are guaranteed the drama for at least one more season, but if Kody, unMeri, SobynRobyn and the others get cancelled, TLC would be able to move KHate, the Boo Boos, Amy Roloff, and a psychologist into the homes and keep on filmin'!

Yep, I think I'm done with TLC.
    Last edited by AZChristian; 11-26-2012 at 03:26 PM.

This episode was the most ridiculous one yet. I'm so sick of the whiny, crying people on this show.

Issuing Meri with a baby ultimatum was completely unreal. Why, why, why does this man need more children? "I will have more children... with you, or without you". Ugh.

Where is the Kodester going to get the cold hard cash to plunk down at the fertility clinic? That won't be cheap for all the testing / treatments that Meri would need to go through to try to have another baby. I doubt insurance (if he even has any for Meri & himself) would cover this.

Also why does he turn sideways from the camera and glare "death rays of hate" directly into the eyes of one of the wives when they are having a discussion. He did this last week when poor Maddie was on the couch of doom telling him she didn't want a plyg marriage. If looks could kill, she would be dead from the way he was glaring her down. Has he done this in prior seasons, or is this something new?

+ Reply to Thread