+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 165 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1644
Like Tree560Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

Re: Sister Wives

Some people enjoy being in the limelight. Perhaps the ladies got a taste of being quite famous and they like it. That and the money must be the only thing holding them there. I think the older kids would have no issue with Kody getting shut out.

Actually, all the wives but Meri could just lock the door and not answer it when Kody comes aknocking. He has no legal right to live in their house. Wouldn't it be a hoot if they get all 4 houses together and then all but Meri shut him out. The kids could stay at Meri's for visitation. Kody would be so embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Some people enjoy being in the limelight. Perhaps the ladies got a taste of being quite famous and they like it. That and the money must be the only thing holding them there. I think the older kids would have no issue with Kody getting shut out.

Actually, all the wives but Meri could just lock the door and not answer it when Kody comes aknocking. He has no legal right to live in their house. Wouldn't it be a hoot if they get all 4 houses together and then all but Meri shut him out. The kids could stay at Meri's for visitation. Kody would be so embarrassed.
    that's funny and that would be something to see!!

I think:

1. Kody is a complete jerk. (What do those four women see in him??)

2. Meri has many more issues than just not being able to have more children. Christine has issues, as well. Oh, man!! They ALL have issues except possibly for Janelle.

3. I was shocked at Meri and Janelle's relationship...or should I say nonrelationship?

4. Can't figure out why Kody didn't have to put up some $$$ for these houses.

5. Why does Meri need such a large home? I mean, really!?!? Why?

6. HOW are they going to pay for four mortgages when this show ends?

7. The older kids have more brains than their parents, IMO.

8. Who's going to purchase that ugly jewelry?

9. This family will go down exactly like the Gosseleins. It's only matter of time. (I don't necessarily mean "divorce". I mean they'll all come back to earth very quickly one day soon when the show/fame/novelty ends.)

10. That finale show was a real eye opener, for me. Did I suspect some of it? Yes. But, not to that extent. However, I will say Natalie Moralis pushed the envelope with them and highlighted the negatives throughout the interview.
    mindy384 and AZChristian like this.

Yeah, I think Natalie was rather a rude interviewer, but it doesn't negate the horrible things Kody said. And the questions she asked about were from their book, so I guess it was fair game. Still, a little more tact would have been appropiate IMO, but I have never liked Natalie Morales. She grates my nerves.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

Now THAT would be good t.v.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I think:

1. Kody is a complete jerk. (What do those four women see in him??)

2. Meri has many more issues than just not being able to have more children. Christine has issues, as well. Oh, man!! They ALL have issues except possibly for Janelle.

3. I was shocked at Meri and Janelle's relationship...or should I say nonrelationship?

4. Can't figure out why Kody didn't have to put up some $$$ for these houses.

5. Why does Meri need such a large home? I mean, really!?!? Why?

6. HOW are they going to pay for four mortgages when this show ends?

7. The older kids have more brains than their parents, IMO.

8. Who's going to purchase that ugly jewelry?

9. This family will go down exactly like the Gosseleins. It's only matter of time. (I don't necessarily mean "divorce". I mean they'll all come back to earth very quickly one day soon when the show/fame/novelty ends.)

10. That finale show was a real eye opener, for me. Did I suspect some of it? Yes. But, not to that extent. However, I will say Natalie Moralis pushed the envelope with them and highlighted the negatives throughout the interview.
    Kody is a jerk, makes my skin crawl. And why did he grow out his hair?? He looked so much better with shorter hair and not so child like looking. Oh well, to each their own. Meri I feel has lots of issues!! I do agree it goes way beyond not being able to have a baby. As for Meri getting a large home too, she BETTER, she is the only legal wife he has. I want her to have it. She certainly has earned it. I know these ladies signed up for this polygamy, but happens when down the line you have regrets? That is what I think is going on with the gals, all except Robyn. What a horrible position to end up in if you have regrets. I mean these women may have woken up to the realization that they are NOT married legally. With children. How awful. I shake my head at this show, but yet I watch!

FORT Fanatic

Kody really annoys me I would love to punch him in his face. He thinks he's a stud well he's not and I bet he's small in the pants reason why he needs so many needy insecure women. /////////

LOL... I so agree. It cracks me up how he thinks he's The Man! Oh yuck.

FORT Fanatic

It amazed me when Kody said that sometimes he doesn't see a wife for 5 days! I mean even tho they are not living next door or in the same house as before, it's not much of an effort to drive a block or two to pop in to see your WIFE on her 'off nights"! At least if you're not interested in seeing her - how about your kids? Disgusting.

FORT Fanatic

I wonder how much Robyn's ex is getting paid off to allow his kids to live like this?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I wonder how much Robyn's ex is getting paid off to allow his kids to live like this?
    I wonder about the father of her kids. Remember how she talked about how poor they were when she was with her first husband? She sounded so pitiful. She said her husband never provided for her and the kids. She never even had a crib for any of her kids until she had Solomon with Kody. She described it like they lived in a bare house with little food even. So, maybe their dad isn't all that concerned as long as someone is providing for the kids.

+ Reply to Thread