+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1773
Like Tree695Likes

Thread: Sister Wives

FORT Fanatic

Re: Sister Wives

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I really think that TLC pays for those trips. TLC wants something to film besides the family sitting on the couch talking or the ladies going to lunch or shopping. Perhaps they need to explain that.

Last night it seemed like the ladies were trying to hard to pretend they were happy. I don't know. And what's up with Meri not wanting to even find out if her eggs her viable. I get that she may not have made up her mind about a baby yet, but you need information in order to do that. How can she be considering her options, when she doesn't even know if her eggs her viable? Hmmm......

OH, did you catch the look on Janelle's face when Meri was saying that if something happened to her, her daughter could go and live with any of her sister wives? Janelle had this odd look on her face like she was seething. Another hmmm....
    When you see the name of the restaurant they are eating at, I'm sure the restaurant is paying for their lunches, dinners, etc. as free advertisement. Same with the trip to Mexico. So many Americans have stopped going to Mexico (me included) because of the dangers of cartel wars, so I have a sneaky suspicious the trip was all paid for by the excursion company and hotel that Meri and Kody stayed. They may have tried to make it look safe, but in no way would I travel there.
    Shoepie and Debb70 like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    I wonder if the others lost weight how Robin would react. Would she feel she really had competition. I see her as arm candy for Kody and he is really drawn to her.
    The way Kody's face lights up when he sees Robyn does not go unnoticed by the other wives. I mean if we see it, THEY see it. I felt so sad watching Meri and Kody in Mexico, they walked side by side and he didn't even try to hold her hand or put his arm around her. They were no more than brother and sister to me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Weight issues are tricky. I have a niece who is quite a bit overweight, but she doesn't seem to eat that much. She is also very active. She is a cheerleader for part of the year, plus she plays basketball and softball, skates, swims, etc. The girl is always involved in some activity, but she still stays quite large. I don't get it. I am told doctors say there is nothing wrong with her to cause the extra weight. Neither of her parents is overweight, but two of her 3 siblings are.
    She is probably a closet eater as are her other siblings. A friend of my son's had this same MO but it became clear that he ate privately out of the site of others.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I don't think Meri wants another child because she longs for a baby or a larger family. She has even said this. She feels out of the loop just having one and pressures from her religion, Kody and the others. Her tears in Mexico said this, to me.

If I were she, I would lose weight, work out, get a rocking body and be the wife whose house is the most peaceful to visit with the perk of being delightful to his eye. Be the wife he wants to have an affair with ala Big Love. But I know little about their religion so I speak from a totally different place! Just musing.

It is funny because I see Meri has the respected wife to Kody, I think she is his rock...I see her as the "go to" big sister for the other wives.

Robyn I am in agreement is the "hot" one....

the other two are well ---- just there

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    It is funny because I see Meri has the respected wife to Kody, I think she is his rock...I see her as the "go to" big sister for the other wives.

I agree, totally. I think Meri is capable of being the hot rock!

I did a little research on gyms for overweight people as Janelle invisioned and what I found is that there are two concepts. The one in Canada, everyone is overweight and when you reach your goal you "graduate" and move on to a different gym. There's another concept that's being used by some gyms in the US. You must need to lose at least 50lbs but you can stay on after you lose the weight. The "losers" wear red t-shirts to show they've reached their goal. This gym has locations in Chicago, Dallas and... LAS VEGAS! So I guess Janelle's idea is already being done. (And I really actually liked it!)
    Debb70 likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I am definitely going to read the book.

From what I have read elsewhere, Janelle is the consistent earner in the he family with three viable businesses, which keep her going almost 24/7. She's the powerhouse earner, not Kody.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post

I agree. I am just sayin' she could be the hot rock!

I think that if Janelle and Christine were the same size as Robin, they would be turning heads big time. They are very pretty ladies IMO. I know it's difficult to get back down after the baby weight, but maybe they are just okay with it. I don't think Meri is. IMO she looked uncomfortable on the Mexico trip.

+ Reply to Thread