+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MA's Roadhouse

MA's Roadhouse

Has anyone else seen this show...its on true tv..and OMG...that woman is a hoot...getting the health inspector drunk....the guy runs a biker bar with a parts area and a tatoo place next too it and his mother works there and I am telling you to go to the bathroom before you watch her or you will have an accident..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: MA's Roadhouse

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4067888;
    Has anyone else seen this show...its on true tv..and OMG...that woman is a hoot...getting the health inspector drunk....the guy runs a biker bar with a parts area and a tatoo place next too it and his mother works there and I am telling you to go to the bathroom before you watch her or you will have an accident..lol
    I watch IN SESSION on Tru Tv and have seen these commericals ... is this show for real or some nonsense type show? Just from watching the commericals the woman does seem like a HOOT!!!
    KAREN

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I saw the previews and tuned in. She is a riot! Loved the line from her about liking Frankie because he "holds your hair back while you throw up in the bushes". She'd scare me, but she seems like one cool old lady.

TruTv has had some pretty lame behind the scenes shows like Operation Repo and Hardcore Pawn (which I don't watch, because I can't believe a pawn shop anywhere can be exciting enough for a TV show). They seem to get all the basics covered that networks wouldn't waste their time on.

FORT Newbie

The shows are getting pretty lame. I tease my dh about the eventuality of a Real Life IT Guy.

"Hit Control-Alt-Delete!" "No! No! No! You just erased your hard drive!"

You know, exciting stuff like hat.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by lcmamom;4068411;
    The shows are getting pretty lame. I tease my dh about the eventuality of a Real Life IT Guy.

"Hit Control-Alt-Delete!" "No! No! No! You just erased your hard drive!"

You know, exciting stuff like hat.
    Yeah, the major networks don't seem to be rolling out the reality shows like they used to. I won't say the genre's close to being dead, but it's definitely slowed down. Something new will come along eventually, and this genre will be eclipsed. Much like talk shows, game shows, westerns, TV serials, and eventually soap operas with the way it's going. Only the strongest performing franchises are still surviving, but it makes me wonder if low ratings or just general boredom will kill them first.

I really hated when CourtTV turned into TruTV and dedicated itself more to reality style programming. A&E, E!, MTV, VH-1, even Game Show Network changed its identity. It'd be nice if some of these stations could avoid casting a D-list family in their own reality show, or producing dating shows of D-listers and then giving the most obnoxious and intoxicated person they rejected their own show.

Ma's Roadhouse is funny because of Ma, but didn't they already have a biker bar type show once before?

I recall some sort of show about a biker bar that was only open for a few months a year. I think Ma is way too funny and can't wait to laugh!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread