+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Run My Renovation

Run My Renovation

This is a new show on the Do It Yourself channel. The Hosts are John DeSilva, and Joanie Dodds.
    Each week the "host" family has a room that they'd like "re-done". They have NO choices as to what designs or materials are used. That choice is up to America.
    You can vote for different rooms, building materials on the DIY website. Joanie and John then have to let the family know what America has chosen for their new renovation.
    Donna, Joanie's Mom

Re: Run My Renovation

Nobody has the DIY channel?
    Donna, Joanie's Mom

Hmmm...looks interesting but I don't think I have the DIY channel.
    KAREN

Run My Renovation : DIY Network

This looks really good, Daisy ... now to find the channel on my tv!!!
    THANKS!!! I love the HGTV ... I know I would love this as well!!!

WAIT ... are you JOANIE's mom that is starring on this tv show???
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyMaeFace;4047169;
    This is a new show on the Do It Yourself channel. The Hosts are John DeSilva, and Joanie Dodds.
    Each week the "host" family has a room that they'd like "re-done". They have NO choices as to what designs or materials are used. That choice is up to America.
    You can vote for different rooms, building materials on the DIY website. Joanie and John then have to let the family know what America has chosen for their new renovation.
    Hi, Donna

I'll need to check to see if I have DYI or if I can find it on the Web. Be nice to see Joanie again.

It would be so much fun to have someone redo your room ... even if America votes on what is done. Can you imagine the marketing potential if you decide to sell? I bet you'd at least get more people coming through the doors to look at it.

And yes, she IS Joanie's proud mom.

Hi Allie! It's been a while. So, I watched the past two weeks of the show and I'm a litle disappointed in how much air time Joanie gets. It's supposed to be Co-Hosted by John AND Joanie, but it looks to me like John gets most of the time. I asked her and she said not to worry, cause that was at the beginning and they didn't know how good she would do. We will be seeing more of her as the weeks progress.
    Donna, Joanie's Mom

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyMaeFace;4051889;
    Hi Allie! It's been a while. So, I watched the past two weeks of the show and I'm a litle disappointed in how much air time Joanie gets. It's supposed to be Co-Hosted by John AND Joanie, but it looks to me like John gets most of the time. I asked her and she said not to worry, cause that was at the beginning and they didn't know how good she would do. We will be seeing more of her as the weeks progress.
    Yay on more screen time. They also might have given Joanie time to get used to hosting, since John has been doing it for awhile. Letting her ease into it will be better for her, I think.

+ Reply to Thread