+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Thintervention with Jackie Warner

Thintervention with Jackie Warner

SEASON 1 Premiers Monday, September 6th on BRAVO @10pm

In Thintervention, Warner of the Bravo series Work Out will do what she does best kick butt and inspire drastic lifestyle changes for her overweight clients who are struggling to lose weight and get healthy for good. Warner will push them to their limit at her gym and inspire them with intense workouts at amazing locations. Not sent to a weight loss camp or facility, instead Warner works with them in their real lives surrounded by the everyday distractions and stresses of family and work, making the chances for long-term success greater. Progress will be checked through group therapy and daily weigh-ins. Warner will do whatever it takes to keep her clients on track - even if it means surprise ambushes at their homes, work or when out socializing.

In typical Warner boot camp style, she will accept nothing less than full commitment to change and will confront those that do not show her they are sincere with their fitness goals.

Thintervention with Jackie Warner - Abouts - About: Thintervention with Jackie Warner Season 1 | Bravo TV Official Site
    KAREN

Re: Thintervention with Jackie Warner

Of course, no one has watched this yet...but from seeing the commercials...that woman who is supposed to be whipping these people into shape has an absolutely horrible body! Unless it's just the hideous outfit she is wearing that makes her look like her waist is bigger than her hips. Definitely not a healthy or womanly looking role model...

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4042052;
    Of course, no one has watched this yet...but from seeing the commercials...that woman who is supposed to be whipping these people into shape has an absolutely horrible body! Unless it's just the hideous outfit she is wearing that makes her look like her waist is bigger than her hips. Definitely not a healthy or womanly looking role model...
    THANK YOU! I've been post on the OC thread, because of Jeanna K. being on the show, and I think that she (Jackie) looks like a worm! I'm not questioning how fit she is. Sure she is but come on at least try to look like a human being!
    I think that the outfit does have A LOT to do with it. No hips, no waist, what are we looking at? Sure, that IS her body type and I don't expect her to alter it but at least project something that is desirable to people (other than pedophiles). She looks like a 13 year old boy!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4042072;
    THANK YOU! I've been post on the OC thread, because of Jeanna K. being on the show, and I think that she (Jackie) looks like a worm! I'm not questioning how fit she is. Sure she is but come on at least try to look like a human being!
    I think that the outfit does have A LOT to do with it. No hips, no waist, what are we looking at? Sure, that IS her body type and I don't expect her to alter it but at least project something that is desirable to people (other than pedophiles). She looks like a 13 year old boy!
    Amen to that!!!!

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Uhhh. I think I watch Bravo too much! I think I may scream if I hear "that's a small puppy" one more time.

I'd sooner hollow out my eyes than watch Jackie Warner do anything on TV again, but I noticed on the commercials that Jeana from Real Housewives of OC is one of her clients this season. I might check out the episodes that feature her, because she was always my favorite from her cast.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

When does this show start I didn't see a date?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I never heard of Jackie Warner befgore the endless promos for this show.
    Has he done something before this?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4048275;
    I never heard of Jackie Warner befgore the endless promos for this show.
    Has he done something before this?
    It's a she.

3 seasons of Workout on Bravo from 2004 thru 2007.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

THanks, Bearcata.
    I watch a lot of Bravo, but I'd never seen her show before.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast