+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Thintervention with Jackie Warner

Re: Thintervention with Jackie Warner

I don't think it's realistic to overwork people to the point she does.
    I happen to work out 6 days a week and I don't understand how she takes people mountain climbing, etc. - very difficult - and then they have either a 1 lb. weight loss or none. Something just seems very wrong with Jackie's weight loss methods. And,. while you should push your body, you should not do it to the point of exhaustion. That is self defeating and will only make the over weight person grow to resent exercise in the future. Weight loss / exercise should be incorporated into a person's life forever; otherwise, they'll abandon and reject it once their "goal" weight is realized. And, they will balloon back up to their former weight.
    I've never watched any other weight loss shows, but Jackie's male asst. trainer looks like the guy on the promos of TBL. Is it the same guy?
    Thanks
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I thought this some of this episodes workouts were a big ridiculous. It looks like she just texts people last minute to show up where ever. We all have schedules and you just can't drop everything to do a Jackie workout besides Nikki and Jean who don't work. Still a 1 mile run then Kbell workout repeated 3 times. Lots of time people aren't doing anything cause not all of them are at the same cardio level and seriously what is wrong with Jeana walking she at least did the 3 miles where as Nikki barely complete did one mile.

Let's not get started on Joe, what a hateful piece of DNA he is, nothing likable about him at all.

What a crock from both Jeana and Joe thinking the reason they didn't lose anything or just a bit was because of muscle weight.

I do think they are all cheating on their diets. Or if they are sticking to their diets they are also drinking alcohol, Jeana and Nikki. I do understand Jackie's frustration at the poor numbers because she herself said that before the program the majority of the folks were eating about 3,000 calories a day and that now they are supposed to be on either a 1,300 or 1,5000 calorie food plan a day and just doing the numbers on that the folks should be losing 3lbs a week and add in 500 to 1000 calories a day burned by exercise, I can see how a person can lose 4-5 lbs per week.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm still watching this show but maybe not for much longer. Jackie does not have the control or leadership that she needs. She doesn't inspire these people to do what they need to do. The ones who are following her guidelines seem to be doing it because they are self motivated and not because of anything Jackie does.

She seems at such a loss of what to do when confronted with Nikki who absolutely refuses to do what she's asked to do. The same goes for anyone else who doesn't follow the rules or cries constantly.

Most of these people act like they're being forced to do this and if they can get away with cheating, they will.
    she's more like a drill instructor than someone who really motivates them and gives them a reason to follow her advice and a determination to lose the weight. And they, in turn, act like little kids trying to get away with something.
    And I'm not even sure what's the point of her having Mr. Buff Body along for the ride, except for an extra pair of eyes. And he doesn't seem to really care about these people either.
    I just think the whole show just isn't working.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4073154;
    I'm still watching this show but maybe not for much longer. Jackie does not have the control or leadership that she needs. She doesn't inspire these people to do what they need to do. The ones who are following her guidelines seem to be doing it because they are self motivated and not because of anything Jackie does.

She seems at such a loss of what to do when confronted with Nikki who absolutely refuses to do what she's asked to do. The same goes for anyone else who doesn't follow the rules or cries constantly.

Most of these people act like they're being forced to do this and if they can get away with cheating, they will.
    she's more like a drill instructor than someone who really motivates them and gives them a reason to follow her advice and a determination to lose the weight. And they, in turn, act like little kids trying to get away with something.
    And I'm not even sure what's the point of her having Mr. Buff Body along for the ride, except for an extra pair of eyes. And he doesn't seem to really care about these people either.
    I just think the whole show just isn't working.
    Yeap, it is not jelling at all. The only likeable ones who seems to be following the program are Mandy, Stace and Bryan. The rest are pretty much a waste of space.

I found it interesting that Jackie sold her SkyLab Gym or what ever it was called after her "Workout" series was canceled.

Still they showed similiar boot camp style programs in her "Workout" show and the participants there at least seemed sane and alot more pulled together than this crew.

FORT Fanatic

I only watched the first show in full and then a few minutes of the second because Jeana was in it. I don't care for Jackie at ALL.

Wow - I didn't know Jeanna was 54!

Can't wait for tonight's episode! Want to see the results of the lie detector test. I bet at least half of them are lying about sticking to the program.

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;4076762;
    Wow - I didn't know Jeanna was 54!

Can't wait for tonight's episode! Want to see the results of the lie detector test. I bet at least half of them are lying about sticking to the program.
    I do agree with you. You just can't lose the weight by exercise alone you have to modify your diet. Believe I have done just the diet and done just the workouts, I just wish I could do both.

Joe, Mandy and Bryan don't have to take the lie detector test as Jackie believes that they are following the program.

Jeana, Shay, Stacy and Nikki however do have to take the test. It looks as if Stacy is telling the truth but the other, don't think so.

Nikki is going to stay at Mandy's house for a week and Jeana is going to stay at Bryan's house for a week. Should be interesting.

Oh, all the ladies were caught lying. Stacy had shakes on 2 or 3 days that totaled 1000 calories each (?) yet she lied about it and then had a tirade in group therapy yelling at Jackie that she thinks she is lying?? Well, yeah.

I think if Nikki quite drinking she would drop weight really fast but I think she likes her alcohol too much. 22 cocktails in a week. When is this woman ever sober.

+ Reply to Thread