+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Thintervention with Jackie Warner

Re: Thintervention with Jackie Warner

Jackie was on the Joy Behar show I guess promoting Thintervention.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Did anyone watch the premiere?

It's a 7 week intense program with Jackie and then the clients are on their own for 6 weeks and then it's the final weight in.

What happened to Sky Gym??? Bankruptcy, foreclosure, the site is different and their was no name on the building??

Jackie...sympathetic..no. Photogenic...no.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Didn't get to see the first show, but why is wearing clothing (in the promo) that makes her body look as bad as it can? Is she blind....does she have no friends who will tell her....or what?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm sure Bravo will repeat it a couple of times. But I do agree the hair and clothes make her look way older than she is.

It was smart of Bravo to premiere this right after the Housewives. I've never watched a weight loss program before.
    Jackie is a very tough drillmaster. That's for sure.
    I'm enjoying the British woman - she's a trip.
    And, it was interesting to see Jeana again. Her face looks a bit different - seems like she's had some work done. Am I the only one who thinks the mole on her chin needs to be removed? It's always, unfortunately, the first thing I notice about her face.
    I never saw S1 of the RHOC, so I didn't know her ex-husband made such shameful remarks about her weight to the kids. That's just inexcusable, IMO.
    Not sure if I'll be able to take an entire season of Jackie, though.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

I watched the first series or two with Jackie several years ago and then gave up. She rubbed me the wrong way in her personal relationships and with some of her staff. Might try and see Jeana. That mole on her face is always the first thing I noticed. I can't imagine why she didn't have it removed.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The mole on her face reminds me of that "talking stain" from the commercials a couple of years ago. I swear to you that thing talks to me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Impressions:

Joe - a$$ - very nasty comments about the others - needs to look in a mirror before throwing out any comments

Nikki - a functioning alcoholic - would lose all the weight by simply not drinking - will be the most difficult.

These two will butt heads and soon. Can see it developing into a hate/hate relationship.

Shannon can see her failing totally except her mom will kick her butt. Stacy is in the same category but without a mom.

Kim and Bryan seem to be the dig hard and dig deep and will succeed.

Jeana and Mandy opposite sides of the mom coin. I can see Mandy's boys helping her and Jeana's boys sabotaging her.

Bravo has the food dairies of the participants online and seeing what Stacy is eating is unbelievable. She looks as if she is only eating about 700 calories a day. Yeah, that's really healthy. I hope that is not what Jackie advocates.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4056244;
    The mole on her face reminds me of that "talking stain" from the commercials a couple of years ago. I swear to you that thing talks to me.
    Ha! I loved those commercials! She'd lose a couple of pounds, really fast, if it was removed! Here's a close up of her mole's little face (the best I could do) Ahhhhhhh, kinda cute, isn't it?

+ Reply to Thread