+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Spin Crowd

The Spin Crowd

SEASON 1, Sunday, August 22, 2010 on E @10:30pm

As if Kim Kardashian wasn't already doing enough, the queen of reality TV can now add producer to her résumé! Yep, Kim is stepping behind the camera for a new show called The Spin Crowd.

The show follows Simon Huck and Jonathan Cheban, who work for the top-notch celeb publicity firm Command PR, as they try to keep these stars in line.

We caught up with these two fine fellas over the weekend, and just had to ask who they're dying to save from, well, themselves:

Who in Hollywood needs your spin control right now?

Simon: "Oh my god, there are so many people who need us."

Jonathan: "I have a list in my pocket, I'm scared to name names. We would do a package deal with Lindsay [Lohan] and Mel Gibson. We would have to pull them away for two months. I mean Lindsay though, hopefully this time, she'll learn. There are no more chances. Everybody does this craziness and then hopefully gets their career back. But this is her last chance."

Simon: "Everybody loves a comeback. I love it. When Britney [Spears] had her moment, you know when she started hitting cars and the whole shaved head thing, I thought I lost her! But now she's stronger than ever."

Jonathan: "Right. This is Lindsay's one time, she can't do it again. If this happens again she'll be completely disregarded."

Make sure to check out The Spin Crowd (with appearances by Kelly Osbourne and Mario Lopez) when it airs August 22.

An inside glimpse into the world of PR and the crazy celebrities who need it.
    KAREN

Re: The Spin Crowd

Blah Blah Blah ... another one of these very scripted "we are in L.A. and we HAVE to do this and we HAVE to be like this" ...
    KAREN

Re: The Spin Crowd

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4046364;
    Blah Blah Blah ... another one of these very scripted "we are in L.A. and we HAVE to do this and we HAVE to be like this" ...

Did they cut the Girls Next Door Bunny House to put this mess on? This looks a lot like a show called The Spindustry or something like that that had maybe 2 episodes a while back. totally not interested in this one

+ Reply to Thread