+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ass Castles??

FORT Newbie

Ass Castles??

Does anyone know if this is real or a spoof? And if it's going to air on TV? It's pretty flippin funny.

It's called Ass Castles!! Seriously, and the hostess goes to a nerdy single guy's big house and tries to help him improve his style (I guess you'd call it)...and get women.

I saw it on FunnyorDie, not sure if it is anywhere else or on TV. It was on the home page or you can search "Ass Castles" to find it. LOL...I can't believe there's a show called Ass Castles!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Ass Castles??

Quote Originally Posted by realgirl83;4037060;
    Does anyone know if this is real or a spoof? And if it's going to air on TV? It's pretty flippin funny.

It's called Ass Castles!! Seriously, and the hostess goes to a nerdy single guy's big house and tries to help him improve his style (I guess you'd call it)...and get women.

I saw it on FunnyorDie, not sure if it is anywhere else or on TV. It was on the home page or you can search "Ass Castles" to find it. LOL...I can't believe there's a show called Ass Castles!
    BACON'D! from Kevin Bacon, Eric Appel, Jake, and Shauna O'Toole - Video

This site says it's a "prank/reality" show. Kevin Bacon has a number of funny shorts on this site, including Ass Castles (which means any "loaded" home where a guy lives alsone). It's not going to be a TV show unless some producer sees the video and wants to negotiate for one
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Newbie

Re: Ass Castles??

Oh, I don't think Ass Castles is a Kevin Bacon thing, it says Diane Farr...is he involved?? I like him.

+ Reply to Thread