+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DaisyMaeFace

Thread: Comedy Central's ROAST of David Hasselhoff

Comedy Central's ROAST of David Hasselhoff

To any FORT FANS that may be interested! I love the CC channel and often tape comedians. They have been running the Ad for the "Hoff" Roast so I thought I would come here and let everyone know in case they might be interested!!!

Seth MacFarlane Announced as Hasselhoff Roast Master.

What do Hulk Hogan, Jerry Springer and Pamela Anderson have in common?
    They've all had children with Tommy Lee? Close, but no.

They'll be starring as Harry, Ron and Hermione in my proposed Broadway musical, Hogwarts' 30 Year Class Reunion? Colder.

No, they're all going to be on the dais at the upcoming Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff, featuring Roast Master Seth MacFarlane.

But when's this happening and who else is going to be there? I'm sorry, those are secrets that can only be revealed to those pure of heart enough to read the next two paragraphs.

The “COMEDY CENTRAL Roast of David Hasselhoff” airs on Sunday, August 15 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.

This year’s Roasters include Pamela Anderson, Whitney Cummings, Greg Giraldo, George Hamilton, Hulk Hogan, Lisa Lampanelli, Jeffrey Ross and Jerry Springer. Additional Roasters and talent will be in attendance.

KAREN

Re: Comedy Central's ROAST of David Hasselhoff

For those of you who haven't seen Joanie for a while, she's going to be on this "Roast" tonite as one of hte bartending girls in the back. She had to wear a "baywatch" one piece. She says the roast is very funny, and you'll enjoy it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    safwan91 likes this.
    Donna, Joanie's Mom

+ Reply to Thread