+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chasing Mummies

Chasing Mummies

Is anyone else watching this? I am loving it. I sit back and laugh my butt off at Dr. Zahi Hawass losing his temper and firing everyone. Love the executive producer, Leslie, trying to keep up with the Dr., and especially the facts they give about archeology and Egyptian mummies and artifacts.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Chasing Mummies

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4024400;
    Is anyone else watching this? I am loving it. I sit back and laugh my butt off at Dr. Zahi Hawass losing his temper and firing everyone. Love the executive producer, Leslie, trying to keep up with the Dr., and especially the facts they give about archeology and Egyptian mummies and artifacts.
    Seriously, this has to be THE stupidest show on TV ...

My DH loves it, he laughs at it as well ... but every now and then they do have something fabulous that they uncover but for the most part the show is a JOKE. Dr. Hawass constantly yelling "Get out of here, you are fired" ... Ugh.

Zoe and her accident ...
    KAREN

I"m watching. Those are in no way actual studen fellows, sorry don't buy it. I think they are actors placed in their roles. You would never, ever say to Dr. Hawas that the pyramids could have been built by aliens.

I love the actual footage of the sites, so it's the only reason I'm watcing it. That and for the silliness of Zahi firing people every other minute. .

Can't stand Zoe. That fake timid voice she uses just puts me off, and she's just annoying.

I much prefer Lindsay, and even Alien boy Derek.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I think all 3 are actors, they just don't come off as actual students to me. Zoe is the most irritating of the lot.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4030929;
    I think all 3 are actors, they just don't come off as actual students to me. Zoe is the most irritating of the lot.
    "Chasing Mummies" (2010)

Lindsay is definitely an actress with IMDB credits. The other "fellows" on IMDB have no prior acting gigs listed.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

My 9-year-old is saying he might want to be a paleontologist or archeologist when he grows up. Is this something that would be good for him to watch, or is it fake "reality tv." I don't like the part about yelling and firing people and actors pretending to be students.

+ Reply to Thread