+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scream Queens 2 - VH1

Scream Queens 2 - VH1

Anyone watching? The new girls aren't as good as the old ones in my opinion, but they have potential...I haven't gravitated to anyone just yet...but the show looks good...I'm sad that Shawnee isn't hosting anymore though, but Jaime isn't too bad...

Re: Scream Queens 2 - VH1

No one watching this season? lol

The most recent episode was pretty good, I was happy for Sierra to finally win a challenge and Leading Lady! Although I thought Allison deserved Leading Lady, but I'm sure she lost that because of her attitude at losing the challenge. I'm sure Sarah is axed next unless she can really serve something amazing next week.

I don't know if I will follow this show, but I did see an episode this past weekend. It was the one where they had to have maggots put on their face!!!!!! IT was very sick.

I can't recall her name, but the one that went home should have. The girl could not act. She was under the mistaken belief that she could. I thought she was going to lose it when they gave her the axe. LOL I liked the girl from NC because that is my home state. I think she is pretty good.

yeah Karlie was definitely overacting throughout the show, especially during her elimination lol

Anyways, anyone catch today's episode? I was shocked that Allison got the axe...but then again, maybe not so much, she does have this weird angry/possessed face all the time...

I thought Gabby had a better Skills test challenge than Sarah, but oh well, they were both great pictures... As for the makeovers, i kinda felt bad for Sierra, they chopped her hair off and Christine barely had anything done to her, and the rest of the girl had no makeovers at all. Jessica won leading lady again, and well deserved i think... I think Sarah is out next, I just don't find her appealing. Gabby's number is definitely up if she stumbles on set again and don't listen to the director.

FORT Newbie

I'm surprised that no one is watching this show! I love it.

I didn't like Allison. Just from her cocky "I'm an Ipod girl" attitude to her large eyes. :p

I don't have a favorite yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosts_Thoughts;4048461;
    I'm surprised that no one is watching this show! I love it.

I didn't like Allison. Just from her cocky "I'm an Ipod girl" attitude to her large eyes. :p

I don't have a favorite yet though.
    I missed it this past weekend. When does it come on?

Well, looks like Tai's there now to take over the nasty witch position in the house now that Alison and her humongous eyes are gone...

Wasn't surprised Sarah got the axe... I think Gaby and Jessica are the best, Sierra is likeable... Christine or Tai will probably be out next week, I just haven't grown to like either of those two.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4048671;
    I missed it this past weekend. When does it come on?
    it comes on mondays at 10.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;4021881;
    Anyone watching? The new girls aren't as good as the old ones in my opinion...
    I was afraid of that. Last year's show was so great. You could really see who had potential immediately. I haven't been enticed to watch this new season. Maybe based on all of your comments, I may give it a chance...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast