+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scream Queens 2 - VH1

Re: Scream Queens 2 - VH1

I really dislike Tai, I was sad she wasn't the one to get the boot this week, hopefully her time in the bottom two made her realize she isn't all that great, this was her second time I think.

I was really sad that Sierra got the boot, I thought she made huge improvements since the first week, but I knew she wouldn't have won, she really went overboard in the director's challenge this week with really bad overacting. No surprise here, but Jessica got leading lady, at this rate, i think she'll be the winner and im sure its gonna come down to Gaby and Jessica for final two.

Tai is definitely out next week, Christina will follow which will leave Gaby and Jessica for final two... just my guess though.

Shocked that Gabby won, but happy nonetheless. Jessica was good, but she was sorta blah. Even though Gabby was all over the place, she nails it when she's good. Her performance in the F4 challenge was arguably the strongest of the whole season. I even jumped when she shouted "TERROR!" during that scene.

It was a solid season, but it didn't capture what S1 had. But nothing could have topped S1--that season was just all-around amazing.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I knew it was gonna be Gabby, she really does get it when she gets it. Her gauntlet challenge was really superb. I'm sure Jessica will find a "breakout" role eventually, she's very talented as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12