+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dating in the Dark 2010

Re: Dating in the Dark 2010

Cool! Thanks for the link to the updates. Doesn't look like they have a very high success rate.

It doesn't surprise me that this week's couples didn't make it any farther than the limousine. Neither couple seemed all that happy with the reveal.
    It surprises me that some of the couples walk away after the reveal. It's not like they're expected to propose or spend the weekend together.
    It's just another date & they at least know a bit about each other & like each other's personalities, which is more than a lot of people have going into their 1st date.
    I get the feeling some of these people get that & the others just don't.
    There are a lot of very shallow people out there.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;4057172;
    It doesn't surprise me that this week's couples didn't make it any farther than the limousine. Neither couple seemed all that happy with the reveal.
    It surprises me that some of the couples walk away after the reveal. It's not like they're expected to propose or spend the weekend together.
    It's just another date & they at least know a bit about each other & like each other's personalities, which is more than a lot of people have going into their 1st date.
    I get the feeling some of these people get that & the others just don't.
    There are a lot of very shallow people out there.
    Or a producer asked them to leave by the front door. I don't think they would interfere with a strong connection but if the contestant is ambivalent, why not go for the drama?

Thanks for the link, Magnum.

I really love the idea of this show. I just wish they would have contestants who lived in the same area. I think that would allow for a better chance of success. Maybe they should do the show by region....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234