+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dating in the Dark 2010

FORT Fogey

Re: Dating in the Dark 2010

Only the audience knew Billy is a Chippendales dancer. It was not mentioned to any of the ladies. I wonder what the one he went off with thought when that small fact was revealed to her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jackieblue824;4051199;
    I think Lisa has a better chance of finding a loving relationship then Brian. The problem with people like him aren't very open minded.. Best of luck to both.
    I wonder what Brian was doing on a reality TV show. Why wouldn't he try a singles group at maybe a second and third church? That way he could eventually find a woman he has a lot in common with. And I agree with Eastcoastmom: Billy is a fame whore. I don't think he was looking for a date: what he wants is to be on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher;4051644;
    I wonder what Brian was doing on a reality TV show. Why wouldn't he try a singles group at maybe a second and third church? That way he could eventually find a woman he has a lot in common with. And I agree with Eastcoastmom: Billy is a fame whore. I don't think he was looking for a date: what he wants is to be on TV.
    As a Christian myself, the LAST place I would want to try and find a mate would be on one of these shows. If Brian is truly a Christian, then he would know this...the Bible clearly states not to be "unevenly yoked". Did he really think he was going to find someone with the same values/views as he has, such as waiting for marriage for intimacy, on this type of show? As you said...he should be hanging out in the type of places with people he knows have the same values as him. And even then...you never know...trust me...I have found this to be true. Just because people say they're a Christian or go to church...that doesn't mean a darn thing. How do they live their lives each and every day? That's the true measure....

I do believe Billy is a fame whre, I don't think the relationship with the girl he ended up with on the show is going to last. I hate to be on that show, I can't imagine dating someone in the dark not knowing what each other looks like, it's kind of like a blind date. Then when your appearance gets revealed you might be rejected b/c your dating partner doesn't like your looks (vise/versa) or for other reasons which in my case I do not want to go through.
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

Quote Originally Posted by Jackieblue824;4052003;
    I hate to be on that show, I can't imagine dating someone in the dark not knowing what each other looks like, it's kind of like a blind date. Then when your appearance gets revealed you might be rejected b/c your dating partner doesn't like your looks (vise/versa) or for other reasons which in my case I do not want to go through.
    Me neither! I'm with you on that one!!!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Just caught up on the first two episodes... I think Joey and Summer were cut from the same cloth. Both too good for anyone else. Someone said they didn't think it was fair that Summer hinted that she was gorgeous and better looking than Becky... but I think it revealed a LOT about Summer. She thinks men are shallow, and she was out to prove it, but all she proved was her own shallowness. I need something better, cause I'M a SUPERMODEL! Kak!

FORT Fogey

I doubt any of these relationships make it beyond the limo ride or perhaps a drink and a burger right after the show, only because they are hungry, could use some alcohol! I suspect producer manipulation is very high. I dont think they have total control over the front door or meeting on the balcony. I sensed this with Billy (?) and the tall girl with wide hips who talked about her imperfect body. I enjoy it though.

I didn't realize this show was back on! Yay! I'll have to check out TV Guide to find out when it comes on.

I love this show..such a simple premise and a great social experiment. I too wonder how long (IF at all) any of these "matches" last...

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4055952;
    I love this show..such a simple premise and a great social experiment. I too wonder how long (IF at all) any of these "matches" last...
    ABC.com - Dating in the Dark - Couples Update

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast