+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dating in the Dark 2010

Re: Dating in the Dark 2010

You can go here ABC.com - Dating in the Dark - Couples Update to find out about the couples and if they are still dating or not. Neither of the two couples from this episode are dating according to the abc site.

Joey was such a jerk (and probably still is) and for him to think that women appreciate his honesty!!! He is so out of touch with reality...he lives on another planet! He'll never change. I've had a weight problem all my life....have been fighting the battle through the years and guys like Joey are my worst nightmare. I don't need men telling me stuff like that, I'm hard enough on myself (probably because of men like that and parents that also were like that). Joey shouldn't even be allowed to date...he's dangerous! He reminds me of all the arrogant and conceited Italian men I grew up with in NY. And men that always look at themselves in the mirror...well...they are full of themselves...I dated one like that and it is really obnoxious when you are with a man who has to look at himself everytime they pass a "reflective" surface. Yuck!

FORT Newbie

Anyone watching tonights episode?

Its interesting that tonight they have a supermodel on BUT she told the guys she is a dj. Now i'm wondering was that her ideal or did the show producers make her do that for the continuity of the so-called experiment. I mean it would kind of defeat the purpose for them to know she is a supermodel because then u know indirectly that her looks are top notch and that would sway the guys one would think in her favor.

Also of note she seems to be dropping hints about one of the other girls not being as hot as her...hints he seems to be picking up on. I find this a little unfair and it also got me to wondering if or why doesn't this show have rules for not blatantly talking about your looks in that manner. Just seems counter-productive to the experiment if u can hype your looks why dogging your competition. Then again maybe i'm over-thinking things, i mean they do get to see each other in the end anyway before they make their decisions.

I loved seeing Becky (I think that was her name) get chosen over the supermodel. I have to wonder how much of this show is scripted, ie. they part company at the end of the driveway , but I am enjoying this cheesy show.

ETA: after checking out the official website on ABC, I have to laugh. Not one of the couples is still dating. Oh, and some very eye opening commentary about the scripting. The supermodel girl had to fulfill certain contract obligations apparently. Colour me shocked
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 08-17-2010 at 11:43 AM.

I saw this week's episode and this Brian person says he's a virgin and religious, He reveals it to this girl Lisa and it didn't bother her a bit which is a good thing. They hit it off real well until he decides to dump her by leaving her at the balcony which makes him a jerk! No wonder he's still a virgin.. Brian if you want to meet a girl and get married, either loosen up more or else join the monastery!!
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jackieblue824;4051147;
    I saw this week's episode and this Brian person says he's a virgin and religious, He reveals it to this girl Lisa and it didn't bother her a bit which is a good thing. They hit it off real well until he decides to dump her by leaving her at the balcony which makes him a jerk! No wonder he's still a virgin.. Brian if you want to meet a girl and get married, either loosen up more or else join the monastery!!
    Brian is self-righteous: he thinks he's morally superior to Lisa. I don't think he'll get married to a woman who isn't a virgin. He said that Lisa is sexy: he wants a wholesome woman.

Not entirely true that it didn't bother her a bit--she openly laughed at him when he initially revealed it to her.
    I don't know man I don't know man I don't know man I don't know I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher;4051155;
    Brian is self-righteous: he thinks he's morally superior to Lisa. I don't think he'll get married to a woman who isn't a virgin. He said that Lisa is sexy: he wants a wholesome woman.
    I think Lisa has a better chance of finding a loving relationship then Brian. The problem with people like him aren't very open minded..

Best of luck to both.

Quote Originally Posted by quentcomps;4051176;
    Not entirely true that it didn't bother her a bit--she openly laughed at him when he initially revealed it to her.
    Ok; so she laughed, @least she wasn't completely turned off which sadly often happens in his case.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I haven't seen all the episodes but have enjoyed what I've seen so far. On the 3rd episode we were introduced to Billy, a 33 y.o. Vitamin store owner and Chippendales dancer. Right away I remembered seeing his handsome face on last year's True Beauty, which he did mention in his promo. So many of these reality show contestants are fame whores.... I don't think they were really looking for any kind of love connection at all. I hated Billy on True Beauty ( well, to be fair all the contestants on that show were so stuck on themselves, it was nauseating.) and don't think he would be marriage material anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast