+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 207 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast
Like Tree1044Likes

Thread: MasterChef

Re: MasterChef

Well, David's finally gone. He leaves with a job though. Impressive.

I'm so glad this show's back!

I was very happy for David. Going home to a job is a victory.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Ouch, when Joe said he would assign Christine to the coat check! Christine is doing so well & I was so happy she was the #1 pick this time.

Good episode tonight.
    MiaT2 likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Thank God. We could have used this like a month and a half ago.

What pressure they had!!

I didnt know Monti was hard of hearing. I loved it when Christine said Becky had team Helen Keller and giggled. Becky was a good team leader

Bye Bye David.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Am I the only one who found it hilarious how Frank first said he think Josh deserved to be safe and Frank himself didn't, and then decided to save himself when offered immunity? I don't blame him for choosing safety, it's only six people left, not to mention it's now down to the very last few people, it'd be stupid to not take immunity now.

Besides, I like seeing Josh sweat. He's an entitled jerk with a bad attitude, always whining and forgetting about his own screw-ups when he has to face a pressure test. That's what I call "Selective Memory". Gosh, I really hope him and Becky are gone next.

I don't blame him for choosing safety, it's only six people left, not to mention it's now down to the very last few people, it'd be stupid to not take immunity now
    I agree! Too many times I have seen contestants not save themselves either out of some form of misguided altruism or team spirit. This ultimately is an individual competition with only one winner. If you want to win, you keep yourself safe if you have the chance.

I am glad David is finally gone but actually would have preferred Josh leaving this time. He was the major weak link in the blue team during the restaurant competition. He wasted time and materials with that bread frying.

Quite frankly, I was beyond impressed with those cooks' ability to recreate those dishes as all. The demo was so fast. I hope they had cheat sheets or ingredient and recipes to go off of.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I'd been OK with either going; however, I wanted Josh gone because I don't think they should've allowed contestants back into the contest. He also acted like an entitled jerk as mentioned when Frank decided to take immunity - as though just because Frank has an opinion that he'd save Josh means that he would indeed save him.

Especially as mentioned Josh is getting a second and in most contestants eyes unfair advantage. (and I still think Josh's well-done steak was more rare than David's).

Joe was indeed harsh about Christine, but again when she proved him wrong, he admitted he was wrong. He's starting to go up in my opinion of him because of that.

Love Christine's self-effacing humor, i.e. "team Helen Keller."

Once Josh is eliminated I would be all right with any of the the others winning, because even though Becky does have a cockiness about her, she can cook and knows talent when she sees it - as evidenced by her team for this challenge.
    maude~flanders and Shoepie like this.

FORT Fogey

David and Josh were a wash from where I sat. Eliminating David so Graham could offer him that job was perfect! He came there to get a job in a kitchen and he got one alright, with a respected chef of great accomplishment. He could not win; I think he may have gotten the best deal. The others who were eliminated have to go scramble and hope for a job.

Loved Christina's Team Hellen Keller comment! Hysterical.

I have seen Becky as the winner for a long time now. I like her.

Once you are eliminated I don't like seeing contestants return.

I didn't know Frank was a stockbroker. I really like him.He could cook for me anytime he wanted.
    libgirl2 and wannasee like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread