Few points about tonight:
1. Ryan got owned royally - the person he thought was going to excel with his selection, but bombed so miserably (and yeah, I agree with the judges: $60 lobster and you make a sauce with it?) That said, the face he gave when he conceded that Christina did excellent - I wish she could've seen it, because he was knocked down a few pegs. Ramsey was so right on to put him in his place there.
2. Christina's dishes - both of them - looked delicious. I admit I haven't had sweetbreads (not sure I want to either - I know what they are), but if you can make them look that good, I'd be willing to try. The other dish was also beautiful: admittedly she can't see, but if she at least at a time did see colors, she could probably remember them and picture them in her head.
3. Monti - even if she's irritating, also created a delicious looking dish. I've never had a Scottish egg, but again I'd try it looking at that one.
4. I liked the idea of the challenges tonight: Unusual foods and something as deceptive as canned versus fresh were nice challenges that made them have to think through things and learn which one was which.
5. I'm also liking how the judges are not tolerating baloney going on - nor being easy on Christina. That is nice.
6. I can see why Ramsay made the question about Christina's sight (and she took it well) because he meant it as a compliment because of how well she plated the dish. I think that is also a confidence booster for her too to show that the sight issue is not a factor.