+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Money Hungry - on VH1

FORT Fan

Re: Money Hungry - on VH1

I really like the Regulators and last night I was practically wanting to slap Mission Slimpossible. Both men are completely arrogant and obnoxious.

Actually, although I'm not a fan of Grading Curves, they were completely right when they suggested that if Slimpossible bit their own apple, they'd both have a better chance at winning. Slimpossible acting as if that was an absurd concept may have (I really do hope) lost the game. I think there will be a twist, where the final 2 will be Slimpossible and Regulators, and I hope it's weight loss that wins the day, as the Regulators will then win.

Based on years of catching Biggest Loser and other shows, I know women don't lose the same way men do, and very few of the women had as much to lose as the men did regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by barbh;4071935;
    I really like the Regulators and last night I was practically wanting to slap Mission Slimpossible. Both men are completely arrogant and obnoxious.

Actually, although I'm not a fan of Grading Curves, they were completely right when they suggested that if Slimpossible bit their own apple, they'd both have a better chance at winning. Slimpossible acting as if that was an absurd concept may have (I really do hope) lost the game. I think there will be a twist, where the final 2 will be Slimpossible and Regulators, and I hope it's weight loss that wins the day, as the Regulators will then win.

Based on years of catching Biggest Loser and other shows, I know women don't lose the same way men do, and very few of the women had as much to lose as the men did regardless.
    Because the final numbers are based on a percentage of weight lost instead of total pounds lost the girls do have a chance but it is a slim one. I would like the Regulators to win but they are going to have to lose at least 20lbs with Slimpossible losing none.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4072124;
    Because the final numbers are based on a percentage of weight lost instead of total pounds lost the girls do have a chance but it is a slim one. I would like the Regulators to win but they are going to have to lose at least 20lbs with Slimpossible losing none.
    Are there new numbers? your numbers from the previous post make it seem like the Regulators have lost more than both groups.

Actually, I just read the new post after yesterday. They do have to lose more weight. They really do seem dedicated tho!
    Last edited by barbh; 09-28-2010 at 11:52 PM. Reason: updating post

Finale is on tomorrow.

The finale on Monday, October 4, 2010 will be 90 minutes long starting at 9pm - 10:30pm EDT.

Rat's, Slimpossible won and they say they are going to Vegas to lose the money. I hope not because if they do they are stupid and they still have to pay the taxes on that money.

Slimpossible lost 102 lbs for a total of 20.07% of their start weight of 508.

Regulators lost 158 lbs for a total of 18.59% of their start weight of 850.

Regulators: Po lost 70lbs.
    Regulators: Dave lost 88lbs.

Slimpossible: Joe lost 46lbs.
    Slimpossible: Mike lost 56lbs.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4077046;
    Rat's, Slimpossible won

I feel the same way... I couldn't watch the last two minutes (which sounds so wimpy!) But I really really really wanted Dave and Po to win. They were amazing men.

Fair is fair, Slimpossible won. But they really showed that they're nasty characters. The nasty cracks they made to Dave and Po really upset me.

Quote Originally Posted by barbh;4077058;
    I feel the same way... I couldn't watch the last two minutes (which sounds so wimpy!) But I really really really wanted Dave and Po to win. They were amazing men.

Fair is fair, Slimpossible won. But they really showed that they're nasty characters. The nasty cracks they made to Dave and Po really upset me.
    Ditto.

Too bad there won't be a reunion show. I wonder if MS lost all that money in Vegas and had to pony up the taxes on the win.

I am finally getting a chance to watch the entire finale episode. The final elimination challenge was done very shortly after the 9th weight in. Tricia fell off her tricycle and cracked the top of her tibia. The 10th weight in was either a day and a half or 48 hours after the last elimination challenge. Mission Slimpossible won the challenge, were the Big Heavies and got their $10,000 back. The Regulators and Grading Curves were up for elimination.

Grading Curves lost 4 lbs and had a percentage of .93%.
    Regulators lost 11 lbs and had a percentage of 1.53%

Grading Curves was eliminated. But Mission Slimpossible gave Grading Curves their $10,000 check. The Regulators because they won the weight in also got their $10,000 back. If Mission Slimpossible had lost (the finale) they would have ended up minus $10,000.

Mission Slimpossible weighted in and had gained 5 lbs. Everyone was shocked because they did not water load, there was no need to, they had a guaranteed place in the finale.

At this point in the contest the two rremaining teams have 1 week to the finale weight in.

Regulators have lost a total of 16.82% of their starting weight.
    Slimpossible have lost a total of 15.94% of their starting weight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast