+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Money Hungry - on VH1

Re: Money Hungry - on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4055604;
    Thank you all for you comments (from someone who doesn't get the show). Sounds like an interesting summer show (unlike, say, Big Brother this summer, whcih I do get!).
    VH1 is showing the episodes on line.

You will love today's were Phillip back stabs everyone and thinks he is in charge. I don't understand his delusion. I would think he would be a hateful co worker and can't even imagine him holding down as job as he hates anyone telling him what to do. What really disgusts me is that he actually does not want to work hard or workout and thinks that the Regulators should carry him. I personally would have gone after Mission Slimpossible because next to the Regulators they are the strongest physical team and this would have been the perfect time to get them out and then if you have to turn on your alliance them go after the Regulators. Philip is a big spoilt brat and I feel sorry for his grandfather for losing that $10,000 to this person.

How in the heck did Caitlin of Slenderellas gain 6 lbs?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4055830;

How in the heck did Caitlin of Slenderellas gain 6 lbs?
    Didn't I read they have alcohol there? I know for me, that is the first thing to go when I am serious about losing weight or training. Way easy to get the munchies after you've had a glass of wine or two. Empty calories, inhibitions lowered, that is the way to failure.

I wonder if she didn't waterload because she had immunity, but just had no concept of how much it would take
    _(Moo!)

Ouch, Double Chocolate got sent home.If Flabulous and Slenderellas hadn't gotten stupid last week and voted out Mission Slimpossible they would have been able to vote out Grading Curves this week and all of the Orphanage would be gone. Instead it is one big mess. I don't like Mission Slimpossible because they are big mouthed bullies and I don't like Grading Curves because Tracey is a judgemental bully. I Slenderellas Jackie is an arrogant smug a$$ and Flabulous is just nuts. That leaves the Regulators and a bunch of stupid people acting and being stupid.

Oh, at least Mission Slimpossible and Grading Curves owned up to the water loading. I hope since this is the first confessional about it that there are rules in place to punish both teams next week. Or that their bodies plateau and one of them is sent home.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 09-13-2010 at 08:09 PM.

Surprise, surprise, surprise, Flabulous got sent home. I feel for the grandfather losing all that money.

Philip was played out. I'm glad to see him gone.

I'll be interested to see how much weight Mission Slimpossible actually loses when they don't have immunity and waterload. They're over-simplifying - in reality all that extra water has got to be messing up their progress in some way.
    _(Moo!)

I am amazed at Philips continued delusions about he controlled the house and the game. I don't think he ever did. However what I don't understand is after being at the house 8 weeks his team lost a combined 42 lbs and he started at being over 500lbs. He even said or maybe it was his partner Stephanie, that they should have worked out that week. I'm like dud, what are you there for? Whomever loses the highest percentage of weight based on the first weight in will win the $100,000.

There should only be 2 more episodes left.

Currently:

Mission Slimpossible has lost 65lbs which is 12.79% of their original weight.

Regulators has lost 115lbs which is 13.5% of their original weight.

Slenderellas has lost 66lbs which is 10.7% of their original weight.

Grading Curves has lost 66lbs which is 13.14% of their original weight.

At this point in the game Mission Slimpossible has water loaded the last 2 weight ins so we really don't know what their true percentage of weight loss is.

Slenderellas were stupid in not getting rid of Mission Slimpossible and Grading Curves when they had a chance because currently they are in last place. If Flabulous and Double Chocolate were still here they at least would be in contention for second place.

At this point in the game both Regulators need to lose 10lbs each for the next two weight ins else they are toast.

If Mission Slimpossible has lost lets say 7 lbs each weight in for the last 2 weight ins they are definitely ahead.

Well, Slenderellas got eliminated and the finale three are Grading Curves, Mission Slimpossible and The Regulators. This should be a tight 3 way race.

In 9 weeks:

Mission Slimpossible has lost 86 lbs for a total of 16.9% of their starting body weight of 508.

The Regulators has lost 132 lbs for a total of 15.5% of their starting body weight of 850.

Grading Curves has lost 69 lbs for a total of 13.7% of their starting body weight of 502.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast