+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Around the World for Free - season 2 (CBS.com, WGN)

  1. #1
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,449

    Around the World for Free - season 2 (CBS.com, WGN)

    Jeff Schroeder from BB11 is on another reality show. This guy knows how to milk it, right? He just announced that he will be on a show called Around the World for Free. It is the second season of this series. I thought he already went around the world for free. Also, he dropped Jordan for this show. Perhaps she has decided to settle back to her normal life.

    Official Show Page at CBS.com
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 07-03-2010 at 05:52 AM.

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,139

    Re: Jeff - BB11

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3928058;
    Jeff is on another reality show. This guy knows how to milk it, right? He just announced that he will be on a show called Around the World for Free. It is the second season of this series. I thought he already went around the world for free. Also, he dropped Jordan for this show. Perhaps she has decided to settle back to her normal life.
    This isn't really a TV show, though.
    People will be able to track him on the Internet.
    It looks like AR's season 2 winner, Alex, along with 1 of the guys from a prior season of Survivor set up this Internet production company.
    Kind of looks like a modern day Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  3. #3
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,600

    Re: Jeff - BB11

    I remember several years ago hearing about that from Alex. I think they were trying to get funding/promotion. It was Burton of Survivor: Pearl Islands fame that he set it up with. I thought it was a one time thing those two were doing.

    Jeff isn't the first to keep milking the clock. I'm going to miss him this season on BB Since they often have former hamsters return for competitions I'd love to see him come back for something like that.

  4. #4
    Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In The Mist
    Age
    35
    Posts
    20,494

    Re: Jeff - BB11

    Good for him!! I'll definitely be checking it out. I had heard that this was in the works, so glad its actually happening.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  5. #5
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    388

    Re: Jeff - BB11

    Also just FYI Jeff didn't drop Jordan they are still dating per their interview last night with the Baub show.

  6. #6
    FORT Fanatic ElizabethG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    52
    Posts
    793

    Re: Jeff - BB11

    Went and watched Alex's first two videos from Around the World For Free, very interesting, loved the premise. Can't wait to see Jeff doing this!!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

  7. #7
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,449

    Re: Jeff - BB11

    So is it just webisodes or something? I've never heard of it before.

  8. #8
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Jeff - BB11

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3929122;
    So is it just webisodes or something? I've never heard of it before.
    It goes to the web first and then will be on TV. WGN is the channel.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  9. #9
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,110

    Re: Jeff - BB11

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3928058;
    Jeff is on another reality show. This guy knows how to milk it, right? He just announced that he will be on a show called Around the World for Free. It is the second season of this series. I thought he already went around the world for free. Also, he dropped Jordan for this show. Perhaps she has decided to settle back to her normal life.
    Wasn't she close to finishing some kind of degree, like dental hygenist? Maybe she's in school....just in case this whole TV life thing doesn't work out!

  10. #10
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Jeff - BB11

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3931987;
    Wasn't she close to finishing some kind of degree, like dental hygenist? Maybe she's in school....just in case this whole TV life thing doesn't work out!
    She is in summer school and done with anything that has to do with Hollywood. JMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.