+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holly's World

FORT Newbie

Holly's World

I searched and didn't see a thread for this. The season premiere aired last Sunday and the second episode aired tonight

Re: Holly's World

yeah.....I am kind of over Holly. I am not really liking this show. Isn't she getting a little old to put on the 'isn't it cute that I am such an airhead" act?

I had free tickets to Peepshow last time I was in Vegas and sort of wanted to go see it, but we never managed to work it into our schedule

Is this a continuation of the reality show she did on her own?

Not into Holly, only watch Kendra. Might watch Brigitte when her show comes out. Kendra is my favorite, though. Holly has always been boring to me.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I glad to see Holly doing so well though, and she seems to be very happy with her life. Good for her!

I saw a little of the first show and was not impressed. Way too predictable for me.

Didn't Holly and Bridgett complete their college educations? I guess show biz money is difficult to give up.

I know that Bridgett left the mansion supposedly to host a travel show, but I never saw anything about it.

I do like Kendra's show.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3944247;
    I saw a little of the first show and was not impressed. Way too predictable for me.

Didn't Holly and Bridgett complete their college educations? I guess show biz money is difficult to give up.

I know that Bridgett left the mansion supposedly to host a travel show, but I never saw anything about it.

I do like Kendra's show.

Bridgett's show was something about beaches and aired on the Travel Channel. I don't know how many episodes there were. Just that is was more than one.

There was an episode of Holly's World that aired before kendra's first seaon. I only saw one episode though. It was super stupid. It was after she split with Criss Angel but before she got the Peepshow gig

Those 3 girls were funny on The Girls Next Door, but after that ended, it seems odd. Did you see the episode where Holly went to visit Kendra, Hank and the baby on Kendra's show? It was really kind of an awkward visit.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I never got into these girls on the first show, but love Kendra now. She seems so different now that she's a married mother. I always got kind of a distant vibe from her, Bridgett, and Holly, seeing them interact on her show. I kind of felt like they got together for the cameras sake.

As for Holly, I caught a few episodes but am bored by the whole concept.

The most awkward post girls next door minute I felt was when Holly was at Kendra's wedding. But then I never got into any of their shows. I caught Holly's show (I swear it was last year) and just couldn't deal with the ditzy blond schtick she has going on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast