+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holly's World

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Re: Holly's World

Ugh, watching an episode right now. Yikes. I was hoping for the baby talk to go away, but I think the entire cast has taken lessons from Khloe Kardasian. And the stereotyped cast is just miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3944247;
    I know that Bridgett left the mansion supposedly to host a travel show, but I never saw anything about it.
    She had a show on the Travel Channel, but there was only one season. It was actually quite interesting, but I think it would have been more successful had it aired on E!.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

ANYONE WATCHING THE NEW SEASON?

What did you think of the stage manager wanting Holly to LOSE WEIGHT?

And Holly was upset, as you might think as the news arrived via twitter that Hef got engaged.

Josh and Jayde please.
    KAREN

I don't get where Jayde came in all of a sudden. As if she's anything special... to be fair though I found her annoying on the Hills.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3950088;
    Ugh, watching an episode right now. Yikes. I was hoping for the baby talk to go away, but I think the entire cast has taken lessons from Khloe Kardasian. And the stereotyped cast is just miserable.
    I haven't been able to get through an entire episode, (last season) because of this. I haven't checked it out this season.

Since you mention it, do you think that the baby talk is the real reason that Heff and Holly didn't work out? She seemed to love the guy. Just curious. I had an ex-fiance who would regularly use baby talk to me and called me this childish nickname. It really turned me off. I finally had to end the relationship. I"m not sure if that is what did it, but it didn't help.

Why in the world does Holly need to lose weight? The producers of the Peep Show are nuts. She is famous for her curves nuts her vertebrae.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4163830;
    I don't get where Jayde came in all of a sudden. As if she's anything special... to be fair though I found her annoying on the Hills.
    I agree! I dont like the girl, she comes off as snobby.

FORT Newbie

Can't believe that Jayde made it on to another reality show...she is so odd looking w zero personality.
    Yesterday's ep was the second time I watched this show from start to finish. The only other ep I enjoyed was when Holly, Bridgette and Bridgette's boyfriend took a roadtrip together and visited the haunted motel. I cannot stand to watch Holly's co-stars: Angel, Josh and Laura. Their voices, dumbness and personalities are channel changers.

Everyone was strange tonight...Claire annoying, Laura almost mean, and Jayde just nasty...what a strange combo!!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by gingerale52 View Post
    Can't believe that Jayde made it on to another reality show...she is so odd looking w zero personality.
    Hmmmmm, I don't know. Seems like she definitely does has a personality --- as a MEANGIRL! Too bad the producers felt they had to bring some conflict (i.e. Jayde) into the show to keep it interesting. I would've enjoyed just seeing how Holly and her friends live their lives in the Vegas world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast